Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Bought items from ‘roberto’ on classifieds?
  • nicko74

Hi all, apologies for the slightly admin-y style post. Just seen a post on the classifieds from roberto for some parts for sale, which look just what I’m after. Thing is, he doesn’t have much form on here (2 posts, both selling stuff on classifieds) and I’m mindful of the recent brouhaha around classified sellers…

wellhung
    Free Member

think he is Roberta Bicicleta on ebay and also sells on Londonfixed wheel forum as well his ebay rating is high.

I’ve bought off his ebay site but not off classified, i’d check to see if he’s the same person though what with there being no history on here since the hacking.

nicko74

Cheers, will have a scout.

MrSmith
    Free Member

he is not Roberto from london fixed or ebay. he went back to his native brasil last year.

nicko74

OK, so question still stands! 🙂

MrAgreeable

Got a link to the guy’s profile? I do know someone who goes by that handle, but without any clues I’m not sure it’s the same chap.

atlaz
    Free Member
    MrAgreeable

Hmm, no, not the same guy. (Sorry, I’m a numpty and couldn’t figure out how to search for profiles)

roberto
    Free Member

Have i done something wrong?
    bit confused as to why there is a post about me…im newish to this..

I’m just an 18 yr old guy trying to sell my bike that i dont use any more..sold a couple parts a while ago and then started selling the rest recently..email robert_pitman@hotmail.co.uk if you’d like pictures of the parts or just to confirm that im not “roberta bicicleta” from ebay…

MrSmith
    Free Member

perhaps the best way to go about this would have been to email the people who had purchased stuff from him in the thread where he had stuff for sale rather than on the forum?

nicko74

Hi Roberto – sorry about that! I’ll email you, but sorry if it sounded negative.
    If you read some of the threads (search for ‘IWH’) you’ll see there’s been a couple of guys on the classifieds run off with people’s cash, and I couldn’t see if you’d sold much on there before. If that makes sense.

Apologies again, I just wanted to be certain you weren’t some dodgy guy from Nigeria before pinging you about your wheels!

clubber
    Free Member

I run a STW credit rating service. Email me your bank account details and PIN number and I’ll give you a trustworthyness rating for any user.

Happy to Help 😉

bruneep

STW posse fail to get a lynching, mibbe next time eh?

hora
    Free Member

hi Roberto but you can understand the hesitation? If someone is newish I’d collect only- unless they communicated with me off-forum from their work email address or allayed my fears in another similar way. Providing a hotmail for pics still doesnt help the most sceptical though.

therealhoops
    Free Member

following on from Clubber
    I run a STW key cutting enterprise. Just post me your keys and directions to your house and I’ll endeavour to get a key cut. Obviously I’ll need to know when you’re in/out as well.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hi. I run the STW debit card and pin number secure holding service. I can hold either your debit card or pin number in safe storage so you always know where they are. Currently doing a 2 for 1 special offer where i can supervise both your card and pin. Saving you £££’s.

Gnnr

I run PayPally, if you send me your details also I will …blah blah blah

hora
    Free Member

I run TheTottySittingService(TM). I offer a bespoked-service. Drop off your partner whilst you go riding and I promise you your partner will be rested and relaxed ready for your return.

richpips
    Free Member

Roberto, if Hora offers to buy your stuff, ignore him.

He’s a timewaster.

hora
    Free Member

dunno, bet Ive bought more secondhand bike kit than you’ve had hot dinners though. No disputing that.

bruneep

I run TheTottySittingService(TM). I offer a bespoked-service. Drop off your partner whilst you go riding and I promise you your partner will be rested and relaxed ready for your return.

Do I have to return?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Bought items from ‘roberto’ on classifieds?’ is closed to new replies.