Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Boston Marathon bomber sentenced to death
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Isn’t that what he wanted?

toppers3933
    Free Member

Not sure the American judicial system has a sense of irony, or particularly gives a shit.

Smudger666

Scum, I’d pull the trigger if they’d let me.

seavers
    Free Member

Scum, I’d pull the trigger if they’d let me.

I bet you wouldn’t.

toppers3933
    Free Member

I think they’d suffer more in general population in an American prison.

chewkw
    Free Member

They should feed him bacon and pork first then see if his “heaven” will accept him for being a porky lover. Bacon taste good. Pork chop taste nice.

Really bacon and pork as an experiment then see his reaction by reading the verse back to him about pork prohibition. 😆

Smudger666

I bet I **** would

Kryton57

Meh. There’s more important things in life to not worry about.

toppers3933
    Free Member

I was alluding to him being force fed meat. Not necessarily pork.

chewkw
    Free Member

toppers3933 – Member

I was alluding to him being force fed meat. Not necessarily pork.

No. It must be pork. He must know he is eating pork then read the verse back to him regarding pork then get him to consume it. Nothing but pork. They can be as “holy” or as strict as they want but once pork is knowingly consume they are dirty … no longer accepted by the “virgins”.

Pork is good. I love bacon and pork chop … 😈

Coyote
    Free Member

Death penalty is never a good thing.

chewkw
    Free Member

Coyote – Member

It’s a closure nothing bad or good.

🙄

PiknMix
    Free Member

+1

Death is the easy way out.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I dont think its supposed to be.

wiggles
    Free Member

Saw the statement on the news from the US attorney saying “it was a triumph of the American legal system”

I wouldn’t exactly agree that someone being killed is a legal triumph (regardless of what he has done)

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Wonder if he got a fair trial.

The feeding a muslim bacon as punishment attitude is a disgrace. No wonder there are extremists…

Edric64
    Free Member

Feed him bacon and get him drunk then

chewkw
    Free Member

wanmankylung – Member

Wonder if he got a fair trial.

The feeding a muslim bacon as punishment attitude is a disgrace. No wonder there are extremists…

There are already extremists without needing others’ help.

🙄

Edric 64 – Member

Feed him bacon and get him drunk then

A good suggestion but what alcohol would that be?

Actually alcohol is not as “lethal” as pork if I can recall.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Is this feeding him bacon/pork
    Some weird injoke?

chewkw
    Free Member

paulosoxo – Member

Some weird injoke?

It can be a weird joke but you can try that out to see what sort of reaction you get … try it. 😛

JulianA
    Free Member

Some hideous responses on this thread, especially about feeding him bacon / pork / alcohol.

Surely a mark of civilisation is how we treat those who have done wrong (and he certainly has done wrong) but ‘an eye for an eye’ is not the way forward.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

paulosoxo – Member
    Some weird injoke?

I don’t think so, I think it’s just proof that there are intolerant cretins in all walks of life and that being an intolerant **** after someone else somehow makes it fine. Personally, I don’t think it does.

chewkw
    Free Member

JulianA – Member

Some hideous responses on this thread, especially about feeding him bacon / pork / alcohol.

Surely a mark of civilisation is how we treat those who have done wrong (and he certainly has done wrong) but ‘an eye for an eye’ is not the way forward.

Feeding him pork or bacon is not an eye for an eye. His belief is to murder others in cold blood so you are just “rehabilitating” his belief by feeding him good pork/bacon. He must be released from his own mind before he make peace with himself. Pork is the way to go. If you do not break his belief what rehabilitation have you done? Nothing. He belief is intact yet he sees that he has done nothing but right …

When you rehabilitate someone what do you do? You “re-educate” them by changing their belief or behaviour whatever … is that not? In this case shocking him to the realisation, if it works, does that not mean you help him to see things differently?

An eye for an eye would mean slow death with maximum pain.

The death penalty he is going to get is a compassion for him. They should know that compassion has been showed to him with a quick death.

Just like the slaughter of animal where you stunt them first before you bleed them to death all in the name of compassion or the quick cut to the throat with a prayer.

🙄

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Precisely. Capital punishment is a symptom of a violent society, not a cure.

JulianA
    Free Member

Chewkw you are an illiterate fwkwt. Your post makes no sense and I suggest that you decist now. I respect your right to an opinion but suggest that you exercise it wisely.

chewkw
    Free Member

JulianA – Member

Chewkw you are an illiterate fwkwt. Your post makes no sense and I suggest that you decist now. I respect your right to an opinion but suggest that you exercise it wisely.

Very simple. His belief is murder others in cold blood because that’s what he was being radicalised for.

Now if you do not counter that belief does that mean you agree with him? There is almighty creation god that told him to murder others?

Yes, feeding pork is against his belief but will not harm him physically in anyway or form. You are merely showing him that pork will not cause him harm or harm him other than trying to get him to realise that his belief might be wrong so getting him to realise his own doing.

Since you lot are always saying the belief is not rational then countering that belief to make is rational surely is the correct way?

Sometimes I think you lot are rational for vanity sake … very inconsistent. Be rational.

Okay, say he does not face capital punishment can we reasonably feed him pork to get him to realise that there is not such thing as god but science?

🙄

wiggles
    Free Member

Yes, feeding pork is against his belief but will not harm him physically in anyway or form. You are merely showing him that pork will not cause him harm and if pork cannot cause him harm then his other belief might be wrong so getting him to realise his own doing.

Do you seriously think that muslims/jews don’t eat pork because they think it will harm them while their mate sits next to them shovelling down a bacon sandwich?

They choose not to because of their beleifs not because they think they will explode if they eat it… just like this whole idiotic shitstorm abour burying pigs in places where they want to build mosques as if pigs are like kryptonite to muslims or something…

chewkw
    Free Member

wiggles – Member
    Do you seriously think that muslims/jews don’t eat pork because they think it will harm them while their mate sits next to them shovelling down a bacon sandwich?

The moderate ones will sit with you or even sample them without being seen if you keep quiet. The extreme ones will not even go into the place that serve pork let alone sitting next to you while you enjoy your bacon. Try the theory out yourself.

They choose not to because of their beleifs not because they think they will explode if they eat it… just like this whole idiotic shitstorm abour burying pigs in places where they want to build mosques as if pigs are like kryptonite to muslims or something…

Yes, they choose not to because of their belief but some will go to the extreme in their interpretation that’s the different.

athgray
    Free Member

Force feeding someone pork as “rehabilitation” is utterly purile.
    I don’t agree with the death penalty but completely sympathise with bereived that might. The decision should not be theirs though.
    I have no problems about paying to keep someone in prison for their life, even if that means paying for a TV and PS4. I am sure not many would wish to spend their lives in this manner.

chewkw
    Free Member

athgray – Member

Force feeding someone pork as “rehabilitation” is utterly purile.

Let say no force feeding other than that’s what is available when it comes to feeding everyone in the prison.

Say the prison budget only allow pork then the rational is to treat everyone equal with no special treatment is that not so?

johnnystorm

Oh, yeah and make sure you paper the walls with images of Mohammed. That’d be super-awesome and show them who won.

/Chewkw

If someone’s been a **** you can lock them up, you don’t have to try and find every childish thing you think would annoy them. 🙄

Caher

Was is not Fyodor Dostoyevsky who said: “The degree of civilisation in a society is revealed by entering its prisons?

JulianA
    Free Member

Chwkw, I have changed my mind. You are not only illiterate: you are irrational, ignorant and incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together and should not be allowed out.

Thee fish – I’m glad someone agrees.

chewkw
    Free Member

johnnystorm – Member

Oh, yeah and make sure you paper the walls with images of Mohammed. That’d be super-awesome and show them who won.

Their prophet has nothing to do with this individual action other than this person interpreted it at will …

If someone’s been a **** you can lock them up, you don’t have to try and find every childish thing you think would annoy them.

Well, childish as you might think but it is because of his childish mindless act that caused so many sorrow and lives. If you do not wake him up then you have done nothing but to condone his action. i.e. his belief is right and that the society thinks differently but he could justify his action.

JulianA – Member

Chwkw, I have changed my mind. You are not only illiterate: you are irrational, ignorant and incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together and should not be allowed out.

Thee fish – I’m glad someone agrees.

Like I said before you are inconsistent with your “rationality”.

konabunny
    Free Member

Don’t feed the trolls (bacon).

jekkyl

Chewkw

JulianA
    Free Member

Let’s all stop feeding the ignorant fwkwt troll.

chewkw
    Free Member

konabunny – Member

Don’t feed the trolls (bacon).

Bacon is good. I like!

jekkyl – Member

athgray
    Free Member

Say the prison budget only allow pork then the rational is to treat everyone equal with no special treatment is that not so?

I don’t know about the global cost of meat, however is there a dystopian future on the horizon where bacon becomes the only cost effective meat available?

chewkw
    Free Member

athgray – Member

I don’t know about the global cost of meat, however is there a dystopian future on the horizon where bacon becomes the only cost effective meat available? [/quote]

There is a distinct possibility after chicken.

If you go to supermarket pork is cheaper than beef and lamb but slightly more than chicken.

😛

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Boston Marathon bomber sentenced to death’ is closed to new replies.