Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Bosch or Miele dishwasher?
  • oddjob
    Free Member

Should we get the Bosch for £300 or splash out on the Meile for another £100?

I know that everyone rates Meile washing machines highly, but are the dishwashers worth the extra cost?

Inbred456
    Free Member

15 yrs on our bosch washing machine and dishwasher, never had to touch either of them.

wrecker
    Free Member

Our Bosch washing machine didn’t last long, but the dishwasher and fridge are going great guns.

midlifecrashes

Our Miele is 18 years old and runs one or two times a day. The cutlery drawer at the top is a winning feature if they still do them.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Or Bosch dishwasher has been excellent. 5 years on it so far and no problems.

nicko74

According to the sales guy (always uber reliable sources of information), Bosch build quality has fallen somewhat in recent years as they’ve “outsourced more of it to China”. His evidence for this was the plastic bottom of the interior.

Tbh, I’d go for either, especially at those prices. Just make sure it has a solid warranty, either way – the steam can really screw up the circuit boards

yeager2004
    Free Member

Ours Bosch dishwasher has had about 2 years of daily use and has never given any grief. Ditto the Bosch washing machine that’s now 10 years old and still going strong

stimpy
    Free Member

Miele. Every time. Not just dishwasher. Unbeatable for warranty, service and longevity in my experience.

ctk
    Free Member

If a Miele is only £100 more go for that.

surfer
    Free Member

Miele +1

wrightyson
    Free Member

6 yrs in with a Bosch and she still takes anything I stick in her 😉

halfbee
    Free Member

12 years on my Bosch WishWasher and still perfect.

They’ve been out to carry out 2 ‘recalls’ though.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Our Bosch has been great so far, and so has our Miele vacuum.
    Glad to be of help 🙂

oddjob
    Free Member

Just ordered the bosch – thanks

cinnamon_girl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guys, I used to be Miele’s number 1 fan but no more. The older Miele stuff is good (wot the ex ended up with) but the newer stuff that I’ve bought is not.

In 5 years I’ve had their engineer out twice to a fridge/freezer when 3 years old and the washing machine when 4 years old. Billy no mates here too.

Gone downhill imo.

When it came to buying a dishwasher I went for Siemens. Very flimsy for the money.

toys19
    Free Member

as a landlord, I have found bosch to be the very best inn terms of reliability. (I have never bought miele so dunno about them)

ojom
    Free Member

best 1st world problem thread EVER.

Bunnyhop

Miele household here.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Bosch or Miele dishwasher?’ is closed to new replies.