Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • BOS fork servicing
  • chilli
    Free Member

Hi, looking at getting my Devilles serviced , I don’t fancy sending them to the distributors, has anyone got any recommendations for who they use, I’ve used Loco before, not sure if he does BOS, is there anyone else out there?

ART

TF Tuned will do them – but call to book as there’s no online option for those forks.

chilli
    Free Member

Cheers, first place I looked but couldn’t see BOS, thanks for the info!

honourablegeorge

Mad Elk Cycles are the official service centre for UK & Ireland.

LoCo
    Free Member

Yep we do Devilles 😀

chilli
    Free Member

Nice one Loco, I’ve emailed you through your website, but I’ll just give you a call now I know you do em, cheers!

LoCo
    Free Member

Cool, have only been in an hour or so as had to look after my daughter whose ill atm, will get to mails later on today

jairaj

Any reason not to send them to the distributors? Do they have a bad rep?

fbk
    Free Member

James at Jtech gets my vote. Top bloke and he fixed the knocking from my vip’r shock when the importers didn’t want to know. My devilles feel better than day 1 after he serviced them too.

Saccades
    Free Member

jairaj – Member

Any reason not to send them to the distributors? Do they have a bad rep?

would be news to me, they are the clubs official sponsor (madmtb) and everyone raves about them (work and stuff they sell), i don’t get to use them because i live an hour away and have a shimano service centre almost next door.

mildred

The official UK distributor and service centre are Surf Sales and yes they do servicing and they are a good bunch to deal with (in my experience). A Particular big thumbs up for Keith Locke for his 1 day turnaround of my Vip’r.

They offer 2 different services on the Deville – basic (oil/lower leg) for £78 & Full (seals etc) for £128.

Again, very good to deal with.

http://www.surf-sales.com/57/bike-bike-suspension/

I believe Mad Elk are Southern Ireland (though I know they do anyone’s servicing if you send it).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘BOS fork servicing’ is closed to new replies.