Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Boris & the jet
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Great idea, if it crashes then there will be fewer decent people killed.

dannyh
    Free Member

Beaten to it!

PJM1974
    Free Member

What would we call it, Oaf Force One?

fasthaggis

He also said that he would like to wing walk on the first flight.

Bo Bo zipping along

martinhutch

Oaf Force One?

Memphis Bellend

scruff9252

He deserves more than a jet – give the man a yacht! we can call it the Proud Britannia II and once more we can show the world we rule the waves.

This 2.4 yacht would be perfect. Pack BoJo into it then cast him off to negotiate a trade deal with Australia…

oldtalent
    Free Member

Would rather my tax money was spend on this than on benefits & foreign aid.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Yes, why help millions, when you could fly one, rich, idiotic bell end around the world on a private jet.

DezB
    Free Member

I could only think of one word to say, but it’d come out as four stars, so I won’t bother.

bikebouy
    Free Member

What a self imposed tosser that man really is.

Drac

Before you all reply.

zilog6128

“What I will say about the Voyager, I think it’s great, but it seems to be very difficult to get hold of. It never seems to be available. I don’t know who uses it, but it never seems to be available. And also, why does it have to be grey?”

As much as like Boris, he really is a buffoon isn’t he? 2 seconds of Googling reveals that it is in dual use with the RAF which explains a) who uses it b) why it’s not available for him and c) why it’s grey!

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Paint it bright red and write outrageous promises / lies to the countries he is visiting down the side of it.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

According to the BBC

On his outbound flight from London, Mr Johnson travelled to Spain before catching a connecting flight to Peru. The stop-over added five hours to the journey time.

5 hours out of harm’s way?  Seems a good reason to keep him away from his own jet

ElShalimo

The only plane I’d like to see him on is a CIA rendition flight. Add May, Mogg, Gove, Farage and the rest of the idiots too

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I dunno, from his point of view it makes sense. Brexit = tawdry showing off and putting on our best lipstick to kiss pigs…. For Britain.

I believe we’d have been better off not going down this route and still hope a reversal is possible, but once we’ve gone past the point of no return, we will have to do the best we can. As enjoyable it is to watch the man flounder (Id say Schadenfreude, but it’s a bit European), we all lose if these twits in government do, and I’m not as insulated from it as these toffs

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’m sure Aeroflot probably have something he could charter

P-Jay
    Free Member

I reckon it’s worth every penny, sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t…

Del

^ that, right there, has made my day. thank you.

Northwind

Boris And The Jet sound like exactly the sort of band I’m going to spend half of Camden Rocks avoiding. They make artisanal post-folk cyberkrunk and formed as a St Martin’s College sculpture project. Or at least, that’s where they caught my eye.

fasthaggis

^^ Gosh.Homer Simpson is very well dressed and looks like he had a lucky escape.

convert

^ that, right there, has made my day. thank you.

Is it conceivable that the future of this country might have been very different if that plane had been going a touch faster?

dannyh
    Free Member

It’s a great idea. A couple of references (I’m sure we could rig up a dodgy radar beacon, or failing that, a SAM7:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samora_Machel

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Juvénal_Habyarimana_and_Cyprien_Ntaryamira

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Boris & the jet’ is closed to new replies.