Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Boris or Valdamir
  • igm

We all know these two, BoJo & VladP,  share the ability to cling to power.

So simple question, who do you think will be chucked out / be retired / resign / get assassinated first, when and why do you think that?

Harry_the_Spider

Putin. Imminent “medical event”.

Boris will get re-elected.

duncancallum

I’m saying Vladimir.

I see hts and I’m going with a stroke

ElShalimo
    Free Member

I’d like to think they’ll both be invited to look at the view from the 8th floor and somehow land with bullet holes in the back of their head.

The sooner the better

igm

Oh dear, surely you meant the lead piping in the billiard room?

Not that I’m encouraging such behaviour you understand.

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

Vlad the emailer. Medical emergency, first week in July. Viewed as “Bad for business” with no upside.
    Boz to go in October – back home to America. See also: “Bad for business” with no upside.

desperatebicycle
    Free Member

Remember the Frankie “Two Tribes” video? That. Johnson can have a weapon of some kind to make it a bit more fair.

lovewookie

fight!

Murray

Where’s the BOFH when you need him?

jp-t853

Vlad is on my celebrity deadpool list so I have slightly more incentive to see him pop off asap

kimbers

If they could both go on the same day, imagine the party!

igm

Kimbers – would they be able to get Joe Cocker to sing at the funeral?

MoreCashThanDash

Not that I’m encouraging such behaviour you understand.

I made a comment about Boris coming to an unfortunate end a few weeks ago, the comment got reported and deleted. And it wasn’t as bad as what’s up there

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Given how Boris was supposedly so ill with Covid early on in the pandemic, he must have bought several lottery tickets to have not been seriously ill or worse durinng all those parties before the vaccination program…

Or did he and others in supposedly “important positions” secretly have the vaccine jab far earlier than us plebs?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Vlad’s already survived an assassination attempt in the last few months, well so says Yahoo news (a fine news agency), hence the ‘big desk’, I’d say he’ll see 2023 in exile or from the after-life.

Johnson seems to have survived Partygate, he managed to spread it out over a few months to dim the impact. He Managed to stain the heir apparent with the same brush so Sunak will have to sit back for at least a year I’d say before he can have another go which takes us to 2023, Sunak might decide it’s better to let Johnson lose the next election and take the LOTO role when he resigns, rather than take the PM role by force now, and then have to resign in 2024. Johnson is just bold enough to think he can win in 2024, and he could of course, but I don’t see it. He was elected to ‘get brexit done’ if he’s seen to have done it in 2024, then the red wall will likely turn red again, if he hasn’t that only worse for him.

igm

Boris 2024 campaign slogan – Get Brexit Done Again (having undone it via the NI protocol debacle he created)?

GBDA base ball hats anyone? Also available in Topper style for the ex-Bullingdonners

shermer75
    Free Member

Vlad’s already survived an assassination attempt in the last few months, well so says Yahoo news (a fine news agency)

I didn’t know this! Sounds interesting!!

shermer75
    Free Member

Managed to stain the heir apparent with the same brush so Sunak will have to sit back for at least a year 

I can’t help thinking what would have happened if he had chosen to resign

shermer75
    Free Member

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-survived-five-assassination-27049180

The Mirror reckons there’s been 5 lol

funkmasterp

I made a comment about Boris coming to an unfortunate end a few weeks ago, the comment got reported and deleted. And it wasn’t as bad as what’s up there

People are too soft. I wish the odious waste of oxygen would drop down dead. He’s a lying sack of shit with no regard for anything or anyone other than his own ego. I’m normally an empathetic kinda guy but there’s a line.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Borris will go through to 6 months before the next election as things are not going to get any better any time soon. Much easier to blame him nearer the time of an election rather than get someone in now and it get worse

6 months before swap Borris out for a new fresh leader who can lead Britain out of recession, blame Borris for everything. Labour still will not have a plan or ideas so the public will keep the cons in

Putin has already gone, he built himself a robot and got the programme a bit wrong

onehundredthidiot

The piss stained sofa before Christmas and to take up french citizenship like his old pere.

Marin
    Free Member

Happily get them both to bite a kerb and given them a double stamp on the back of the head.
    I predict they’ll both be around for years to come.

MoreCashThanDash

As pointed out on the Boris thread, the tin pot Trump has adopted Putinesque style moves to protect his position

BBC News – Ministers won’t be sacked for minor rule breaking, under new guidelines
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61607739

igm

Can I change the question a bit?

Ok a lot.

Which of the two evil dudes is more of a threat to peace and prosperity in the UK?

(include Northern Ireland)

MoreCashThanDash

I thought the two of them were working together on that. And have pretty much succeeded.

dc1988

No puns about Vlad needing a “special operation”? Disappointing

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.