Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Boris Johnson for PM…
  • jonnyboi

The telegraph seems to be doing one over him this morning, his exclusive vision for our post brexit nation and how we WILL get our £350m back.. 😉

my favourite is the commentary article… ‘is it time to place our future in Boris’s hands?’

The conservatives are pretty good at coups, this should be a fun watch.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Can you think of anything you would put in his statement hands

zippykona

Anything that causes infighting in those **** is a good thing.
    **** them all.

Jamie
    Free Member

After The Donald anything is possible.

It’ll be either Boris or Rees Mogg.

I can post this link to Boris lying about his plane carrying aid to those affected by Hurricane Irma, and it won’t make a difference. People just don’t seem to care anymore.

https://mobile.twitter.com/C4Ciaran/status/908083355534708736

bikebouy
    Free Member

Lest we forget ..

And being sacked twice for lying..

Keep the in fighting going, they will implode into a puff ball of Eton Mess and back to the benches soon enough.

zippykona

But …but Enola May has the full backing of the Tory party I heard em say it.
    She’s the right person to lead us through a red white and blue brexit.
    All that AND she’s a diabetic.
    Dunkirk personified.

zippykona

The current tories are actually going to make me vote labour for the first time in my life.
    The lib Dems are the real losers as no one votes FOR anything just AGAINST the others.

darrell
    Free Member

Seems perfect for the job

Harry_the_Spider

According to the Beeb Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Mr Johnson said: “It would be a fine thing… if a lot of that money went on the NHS”

It would indeed be a fine thing, as would an evening with the Dallas Cowgirls, a sausage sandwich the size of Exeter and a cure for Diabetes. Doesn’t mean he is going to do it, it just means he thinks it would be a “fine thing”.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I like the Ian Hislop quote, “people always ask me if Boris is a very,very intelligent man masquerading as an idiot! And I always say, no…”
    I do.think he’s a self serving **** of the highest order, and not to be trusted.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Anyone here have a Telegraph subscription so has actually read the article ? 4,000 words apparently so thats quite a lot of context no ?

13thfloormonk

Isn’t a BoJo article in the Telegraph simply evidence that he needs another £25,000 or whatever it is they pay him?

What I read of it was just empty puff and covering of old ground, he’s probably laughing all the way to the bank…

johnners
    Free Member

Doesn’t mean he is going to do it, it just means he thinks it would be a “fine thing”.

Quite. It’s as if the £350 million he’s going to “claw back” was not only our net contribution but also that he’s actually written the cheque.

Also, his “10 Point Plan” for a successful Brexit includes “Brexit will be a success” as one of the points. Not sure that should really count, maybe he should stuck to a 9 Point Plan.

binners

Looks like the runners and riders are getting set for a Tory Conference bloodbath as they all officially launch their leadership bids

Always fun to watch the ****s go at each other like rats in a sack

Looks like Bozza is going for the ISIS wing of the swivel-eyed unhinged brexiteers

gordimhor

I think Boris should be made head of the UK Space Agency. He is a complete rocket.

nickc

4,000 words apparently so thats quite a lot of context filler and nonsense, no ?

I’ve read the article.

nickhit3
    Free Member

I think Boris should be made head of the UK Space Agency. He is a complete rocket.

He’d certainly be at home with primitive single celled life forms, lightyears behind life on Earth.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Looks like Bozza is going for the ISIS wing of the swivel-eyed unhinged brexiteers

There are a few who will be courting them this time around, be a good brexiter and all that. But loads more distractions from the job in hand, election for Christmas?

kelvin

The current tories are actually going to make me vote labour for the first time in my life.

That’s were I got to at the last election. Never voted Labour before, don’t want Corbyn as PM, didn’t rate our local Labour candidate highly… still voted Labour for the first time on my life because… May asked me to. How could Boris be worse? (No, don”t list the number of ways he could be worse, the last sentence was supposed to be amusing).

rone

But he just chickened out last time?

Bring it on. So much fun. Clown party.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Tried twice to read it but terrible ramble of ideas.

Need a third attempt to try and get thru it

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If it’s taken two goes why waste your time on the third attempt!!

You know what you get with BoJo and it’s not the sort of qualities that a PM needs.

nickc

Tried twice to read it but terrible ramble of ideas.

glad it wasn’t just me!

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Finally the stars are aligning.

Oooo imagine it, Kim, Boris and Trump all in the same room 😀

martinhutch

4,000 words apparently so thats quite a lot of context filler wiffwaff and nonsense flimflam, no ?

FTFY

Pigface
    Free Member

I think he has to many skeletons

Jamba leading the Boris cheerleaders, shake those Pom poms 😆

mefty
    Free Member

I can post this link to Boris lying about his plane carrying aid to those affected by Hurricane Irma, and it won’t make a difference. People just don’t seem to care anymore.

https://mobile.twitter.com/C4Ciaran/status/908083355534708736

That really is shoddy journalism, he doesn’t lie at all, C4 news really is shockingly bad, biggest prima donnas in news and keep on getting caught out giving misleading stories.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Third attempt and made it 70% thru before resorting to fast skim read.

Ramble, list of issues to deal with, little evidence that membership of EU was related other than to tampons and then more ramble and a wave of a Union Jack

The Torygraoh must have been struggling this weekend if that made front page, a two page press and an editorial

If it’s taken two goes why waste your time on the third attempt!!

Headlines rarely give an accurate picture. Always like to look at the facts directly even when they are 99% bullshit. I even read Scotlands Independence in full and that was real sh1te, albeit amusingly awful sh1te that people swallowed. So good to see what crap Brexshiteers might swallow in full too. The “nearly” added to the £350m indicated that BJ was not going for accuracy here.

aP
    Free Member

The DT is owned by the Barclay brothers, I’m sure that throwing Bozza into the ring suits some purpose of their’s. Innit sure that whatever purpose that is is for the benefit of the 98%. Or the 48…

kimbers

Just the torygraph pinning their flag to the next PM ….or at least that’s what they want, funnily enough Davis , mogg leadsome… Boris actually has a chance …. of being the next leader of the opposition 😉

Whatever deal we manage with the EU is gonna be attacked from all sides (and especially now by the Torygraph it seems), so Johnson wants to say this is what I would’ve got us if of been in charge, of and that 350m stuff definitely want a barefaced lie

piemonster

Boris Johnson is a self serving ****

I’d say more on that, but it’s not really necessary.

ratherbeintobago

Boris Johnson is a self serving, lying ****

FTFY

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and now for something more disturbing than the Homemade Grot thread
    Boris Vision – just imagine seeing the world through those eyes

so Johnson wants to say this is what I would’ve got us if of been in charge, of and that 350m stuff definitely want a barefaced lie

Perhaps a simple legal document can be drawn up for all those backing the 350 million excuses
    We [List Names] agree to make up any shortfall in reclaiming 350 million pounds for the UK each week from our own personal bank accounts and really do promise to not stick it on our expenses forms.

Perhaps some in here would like to sign up too 😉

frankconway

Thanks but……no thanks.

iamtheresurrection

I know nothing about politics really, but know as a voter there’s pretty much no party for me at the moment.

I can easily imagine a new party like the More United lot (not necessarily them) gaining traction and disrupting the two parties if they can just secure a big name that we actually like…

zippykona

I’m amazed there hasn’t been a mass of defections to the Libs.
    I would have thought any politician in a Remain constituency would do it just to save their own skins.

slowoldman

I know I’m not supposed to double post but it’s relevant here as well

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41316089

Veteran pro-EU Conservative MP Ken Clarke has accused Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson of “exploiting” Theresa May’s weak position as prime minister.
    Mr Clarke told BBC Radio 4’s Today that “in normal circumstances” Mr Johnson would have been sacked after his 4,000 word article on his Brexit vision.
    He accused Mr Johnson of making a pitch for a future Tory leadership election.

So sack BoJo cause a split and a leadership challenge.
    Leave him there look weak and prompt a challenge.

Looks like she needs to get used to making the best of 2 bad options.

bodgy
    Free Member

Ha! Nice one kimbers. Lying shitenado indeed.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Boris Johnson for PM…’ is closed to new replies.