Viewing 19 posts - 16,041 through 16,059 (of 16,059 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • Premier Icon zippykona

IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE SCUMBAGS GETTING AWAY WITH IT.
    PLEASE ,PLEASE,PLEASE SEND SOME MONEY TO THE GOOD LAW PROJECT.
    THE ONLY OPPOSITION WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.
    DO IT NOW.

Premier Icon dissonance

Unbelievable

I take it a couple of cops are going to appear in his resignation “honours”.

Premier Icon frankconway

Zip, I support the good law project with a monthly s/o but have now added a one-off payment.
    Why?
    Because of the reported attempts to restrict disclosures in the imminent covid enquiry.

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

the traitor

Premier Icon crazy-legs

…”as far as I am aware, no Government business was discussed…”

This from the man who didn’t even know he was at his own birthday party or indeed what actually constitutes a party in the first place.
    Last time he had a table of cheese and wine in front of him, he described it as a work meeting!

Premier Icon frankconway

I see the torygraph is reporting that some tory MPs are lobbying (who?) for johnson to become next secretary general of NATO.
    You couldn’t make it up.
    What a shitshow.

Premier Icon somafunk

I see the torygraph is reporting that some tory MPs are lobbying (who?) for johnson to become next secretary general of NATO.

One step closer to a reincarnated pig in a poke churchillian caricature

Premier Icon martinhutch

Such a nice, not-sociopathic-and-narcissistic-at-all fellow.

Sacking a former Cummings aide left behind after his resignation:

She wrote that Johnson had told her: “I can’t look at you any more because it reminds me of Dom. It’s like a marriage has ended, we’ve divided up our things and I’ve kept an ugly old lamp. But every time I look at that lamp, it reminds me of the person I was with. You’re that lamp.”

Premier Icon DickBarton

Not quite as poetic as ‘Welcome to Dumpsville, population – YOU!’, but pretty much the same thing.

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

looks like the dirty digger is finally jumping off the SS Johnson as it goes down….

Premier Icon AD

I probably shouldn’t be enjoying this as much as I am:

https://news.sky.com/story/nadine-dorries-retweet-branded-dangerous-by-mp-as-tory-leadership-campaign-gets-nasty-12662646

How much awareness must you lack to not understand why that particular image isn’t a great idea bearing in mind what happened to Sir David Amess?

No doubt I’m being ‘wilfully offended’ 🤣

Premier Icon zippykona

The rumour on the island is that someone is arriving on Wednesday and staying at a house owned by someone who he has just made a sir.
    Let’s hope he declares it.
    # I’m going to write **** Boris in the sand

Premier Icon kimbers

Look what turned up 😃

Premier Icon kelvin

Remember his promises of a high wage economy…

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/uk-wages-cost-living-latest-bills-b2145826.html

Wages plunge at record rate as cost-of-living crisis deepens
    Real wages fall 3% after inflation but government claims ‘jobs market is strong’ as public sector workers receive huge pay cut and bankers enjoy big bonuses

…it’s true for the few.

Premier Icon kelvin

No harm in our outgoing PM taking huge gifts while still in office, right?

Premier Icon dissonance

Remember his promises of a high wage economy…

Assuming he remains a mp just wait and read his register of interest entries in the next few months.
    Definitely going to be a high wage economy just on a slightly smaller scale than some may have thought he was offering.

Premier Icon kelvin

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash

Mogg really is a nasty piece of shit stirring it up about returning to the office, then flexitime, now this.

On the day that plans to slash CS redundancy terms is announced, ahead of the cull of 91,000 civil servants.

Mogg needs to remember who worked through the lockdown and delivered the government’s schemes that kept big chunks of the country going and are largely responsible for the government coming out of it looking quite good (sorry about that)

Premier Icon dissonance

Dont worry the right wing press will soon be laying into him about this appalling case of cancel culture and anti freeze peach attitude.
    wont they?

Viewing 19 posts - 16,041 through 16,059 (of 16,059 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.