• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 14,521 through 14,560 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • pothead
    Free Member

Rishi Sunak resigned as well, surely even Boris can’t bluff his way out of this s***show, but no doubt he’ll try

somafunk

Rishi Sunak resigned as well, Let’s see the entire cabinet get taken outside and disposed of

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Couple of openings for Chris Pincher?!?

Klunk
    Free Member

PMQs should be fun.

can’t even lie with competence.

MrOvershoot

I know sod all will probably change for ages but I’m laughing my cock off at this news 😀

dissonance

and the Downing Street dog?

The dog is way too bright for that.
    Rees-Mogg is going to sense an opportunity to show his talents.

Houns

😂😂😂

grahamt1980

Sunak went to gsk yesterday, do they have a new drug causing someone to grow a conscience and slipped it in his drink?

crazy-legs

House of cards well and truly falling now.

binners

I think we all know the one person who definitely won’t be resigning.

I wonder if everyone else will go and it’ll just be Boris barricaded in number ten, refusing to come out

dissonance

PMQs should be fun.

He will just do his normal waffling and refusal to answer questions. The only real change will be when he pauses for sycophantic laughter/jeers and gets nothing but silence from behind him.
    Although the half empty front bench should be worth a laugh. May end up being like the later part of lockdowns when they were only allowed a few people in the chamber.

grahamt1980

From dishi rishi
    “The public rightly expect government to be conducted properly, competently and seriously.

I recognise this may be my last ministerial job, but I believe these standards are worth fighting for and that is why I am resigning.”

Yeah right, if you had any belief in those standards you would have bailed 18 months ago

woody2000

Rishi probably grateful for the opportunity to bow out, seen his way out and taken it. Boris in the fridge yet?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Johnson must be toast..

martinhutch

Not just any cabinet members, pretty much the two most important apart from Foreign Sec in present circumstances. I imagine the two gears in Liz’s head must be whirring right now.

Big Nadz in as Chancellor?

smogmonster

The beginning of the end for Boris. Thank goodness. I was a fan of his, but lets face it, he’s a liar of the highest order, he always was but somehow he’s gotten worse. I don’t think he knows what is now a lie and isn’t. He needs to go.

Rich_s

I wonder what the Mail’s headline will be in the morning?

Klunk
    Free Member

“The public rightly expect government to be conducted properly, competently and seriously.

I recognise this may be my last ministerial job, but I believe these standards are worth fighting for and that is why I am resigning.”

it was such a pointless lie about, with a compliant media, a story that was so easy to bat away…

we feel let down too, second chances etc etc

TiRed

Raab on R4 Today again tomorrow? Look like it’s over. He’d do well to jump too.

scratch
    Free Member

Something about the cost of living, wouldn’t surprise me if this gets completely ignored

dissonance

he always was but somehow he’s gotten worse

Nah. You might have ignored it in the past and it was also masked to some extent by the competent people around him but if you look at his history he hasnt changed at all.

crazy-legs

LOOK! Squirrel!

Or they’ll just brand Javid and Sunak as traitors. Probably traitors with funny coloured skin and funny names.

binners

Big Nadz in as Chancellor?

Mrs Binners just suggested this and Rees Mogg as Health Secretary to bring back treatments with leeches

Jess Phillips is absolutely ripping into Johnson on Sky News

frankconway

Mr johnson?
    This is Pickfords with your removals quote.
    Will you be settling your own account?
    Ah right, we’ll send the invoice to Lord brownlow.

TiRed

Price of Lurpak?

grahamt1980

Let’s face it, nads and the moggster are probably among the few who would actually take a further role in his cabinet right now

theotherjonv

Priti’s staying as well apparently.

birky
    Free Member

Drac

Harry_the_Spider

This is even better than when Portillo lost his seat.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Heroic Boris, forcing the colonials out of government and bringing back proper good old fashioned perverts. Makes you proud to be British

martinhutch

IT’S HAPPENING!

Place your bets, DoH or No.11?

kimbers

The problem with Sunak resigning is that to win the last VONC Johnson promised the chancellor’s job to 24 different MPs 😂😂😂

frankconway

Short odds on truss, raab and coffey all going soon.
    The latter two because they’ve been publicly and repeatedly ridiculed for attempting to defend johnson then being shown to have been lied to; don’t get me wrong, they deserve ridicule on a point of principle.
    truss will, I’m sure, now wish to disassociate herself from the blatant lying – it’s never too late liz; thwn she can join javid and sunak as another leadership candidate.
    PMQs should be a hoot!
    Let’s hope durham police don’t arrive at the wrong decision ahout Starmer/Rayner – and announce it within 24hrs.

crazy-legs

Shapps has been very quiet recently. Ominous.

martinhutch

Shapps has been very quiet recently. Ominous.

What about Michael Green, though, has he been up to much?

lister

I wonder what my brown-tongued MP and Welsh Sec, Simon ‘SHart’ Hart will do?

binners

The cabinet thicko’s are all rallying round

Those capable of tying their own shoelaces are very quiet

TiRed

Where’s Gove? Based on his previous pronouncements that have taken a while to come to pass.

Sandwich

Shall we break out the worlds smallest violin?

I dropped and stood on it when trying to find where it was. Sorry!

Viewing 40 posts - 14,521 through 14,560 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.