• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 8,561 through 8,600 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • bruneep

🙄

grahamt1980

Amused to see that utter moron Dorres trying to defend him on twitter.
    She knows that she has no chance of being in power again if anyone competent gets to be pm, so she has nailed herself to the mast.
    Let’s hope it sinks and takes all hands down

kormoran
    Free Member

‘You have no authority here Nadine Dorries, no authority at all’

kimbers

Klunk
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

should be fun to see who does the morning tv round tomorrow morning.

onehundredthidiot

I have 13 year olds berating me in class if I start a sentence with but or and. Obviously didn’t pay atten…..oh, Boris, soz.

tjagain

As most of you will know I have always thought of the tories as venal, arrogant and verging on if not actually being criminal and only interested in themselves.  But even cynical me is astonished by the amount of allegations coming out and the way others are appearing to put the boot in over other issues.  Talk about kicking a man while he is down!  couldn’t happen to a better person

martinhutch

If your elite Praetorians are Dorries and Fabricant, you truly are screwed.

dogbone

So if you only break the law for 10 minutes it doesn’t count.

ElShalimo

That’ll be Randy Andy’s excuse

binners

Who’s doing the morning press round tomorrow then? Looks like there are only now two remaining options: Mad Nad or Micky Fab.

Something to look forward to then

Poopscoop

Lovely seeing Nadine going down with the sinking ship.

If she can’t get on Strictly this year she could be in financial trouble.😁

ElShalimo

Peter Bone on Newsnight is going to have a cardiac if he doesn’t calm down

Poopscoop

^^ Lol, just watched that.

Always spectacularly entertaining watching anyone in any context patently attempting to defend the indefensible.

ChrisL

I know that this is by far and away not the worst thing that Johnson has done as PM but for me it is cutting through emotionally a bit more than many of the others.

My birthday’s in late May. I remember on my birthday in 2020 I got a Facebook video that a friend had made and lots of other friends had contributed to. I live alone and had been working from home since March and it had been getting to me a bit and it was a wonderful thing to receive…

…But apparently it would have been fine to say “**** the lockdown restrictions” and have a get together after all.

ElShalimo

Sunak can’t be arsed to investigate £5 billion of Covid relief fraud but we’re all getting excited about Johnson’s jammy sponge cake. The world’s gone mad !!

I hope they wheel out George Useless Eustace for tomorrow morning’s propaganda messaging. The weasely little shitbag

kimbers

Surely the met will have to do something, maybe, eventually, possibly

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Pratorian guard more like…

Nadine is the mast…

Boris is finally ****ed…

Gove is 100% behind him with a pointy sharp thing…

Talk about fulfilling the expectations of the electorate… the ones who didn’t vote for the ****

tjagain

CrisL – and that is why it will be his downfall.  the public at large can see the wrongdoing and contrast it with their own behaviour in a way that the other scandals do not  resonate

reluctantjumper

I know that this is by far and away not the worst thing that Johnson has done as PM but for me it is cutting through emotionally a bit more than many of the others.

My birthday’s in late May. I remember on my birthday in 2020 I got a Facebook video that a friend had made and lots of other friends had contributed to. I live alone and had been working from home since March and it had been getting to me a bit and it was a wonderful thing to receive…

…But apparently it would have been fine to say “**** the lockdown restrictions” and have a get together after all.

It’s properly hit home with me for similar reasons. I had my 40th birthday during one of the lockdowns and wasn’t allowed to see any of my friends on it, which was tough as I was unemployed, live on my own and the only people I could see as per the rules was my parents who I was acting as carer for. I was crying out for any other company at that point and was very low emotionally, dangerously so in fact. So to read that he had a birthday party in the middle of all of this has made me even more angry about all of this despite me seething about it all already.

If this doesn’t bring him down then nothing will.

inkster
    Free Member

Well, around the time our PM was blowing out the candles, sputtering his covid breath around a room full of people I was attending my mother’s funeral.

On Skype, home alone, didn’t get to see any family until the rules changed sometime later.

I’m not particularly angry with the fly tipped sofa, I always knew he was a c***. I just want to see the law and the f***king police to start doing its’ / their job, (and I’m referring to the ppe contract corruption as well.)

I remember a couple of Thatcher’s ministers ended up doing a bit of bird, about time some of these villans became guests of her majesty.

Awfully nice of Sue Gray to do Cressida Dick’s job for her.just a shame she wasn’t given a set of handcuffs.

BillMC

Every time that bag of custard opens its cakehole we get a pork pie.

Klunk
    Free Member

he’s going with “i was a mugged”

franksinatra

should be fun to see who does the morning tv round tomorrow morning.

They sent Shapps to Today on Radio 4.

Apparently they need Sue Gray to get the facts, even thought the facts about the birthday are known (and confirmed by No 10.)

But the PM has been achieving a lot so it doesn’t really matter that “mistakes have been made”..

Pathetic.

crazy-legs

Sue_Grey_Report.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_v2.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_v3.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_REDRAFT.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_REDRAFT_DCint.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_REDRAFT_DCint2.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_FIN.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_FIN2.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_FINAL.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_FINAL_FINAL.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_NEW.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_THISONE.docx
    Sue_Grey_Report_FFS.docx

franksinatra

I just want to see the law and the f***king police to start doing its’ / their job

But the police are doing their job, they are giving evidence to a civil service enquiry, on a matter that they refused to investigate, to which they were witness, to which they might investigate if the enquiry finds evidence (to which they were witness).

Sorry to for your loss.

kelvin

@franksinatra has absolutely nailed it, and I thought pretty much the same…

Shapps/Green/Stockheath/Fox sent out to lie for the chief liar… just the same old chaff being dropped… trying to focus on the fact that there weren’t 30 people (so… there were what, 29… it was more than two… so irrelevant)… and lots more of the same old…

matt_outandabout

Sue_Grey_Report.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_v2.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_v3.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_REDRAFT.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_REDRAFT_DCint.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_REDRAFT_DCint2.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_FIN.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_FIN2.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_FINAL.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_FINAL_FINAL.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_NEW.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_THISONE.docx

Sue_Grey_Report_FFS.docx

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Sue_Grey_Report_FFS.docx</span>

😂

Should also be Sue_Grey_Report_Alexander_Edit.docx

crazy-legs

Rather than “a number of parties”, it’s starting to look like life at Downing Street was one great big party with occasional work breaks – presumably to recover from the hangover.

binners

Grant Schapps (or whatever his name is today) dancing on the head of a pin, tying himself up in semantics to try and defend the indefensible.

It does amaze me how these people can go out and publicly debase themselves in the service of a man who would watch them bleed to death in a gutter without raising a finger to help them? A man who demands loyalty but has betrayed every single person he’s ever had any dealings with

franksinatra

Peter Bone on Newsnight is going to have a cardiac if he doesn’t calm down

Just watched that on iPlayer, it was quite a sight.

We really are living through real life The Thick of It.

stumpy01

What I haven’t heard the journalists/interviewers push back on yet is the comments that have come from all of these parties that “they work together in the same space all day, anyway”…….so what!?

We had to split our workplace up. Those who could work from home had to do that.
    Those who had to go into the office could not meet in groups of more than two.
    If you had to speak to a colleague, you did it over Teams. If you really had to be at their desk, it was no more than two people & you had to keep your mask on.
    At lunch/breaks, people could not sit together. You had to stay at your desk if office based. Staff in production had to sit on their own in the canteen area, where all the tables had been re-arranged & spaced out, to avoid unnecessary mixing.
    We even had to re-arrange production schedules to minimise the number of people working on our machines at any one time, so they weren’t coming into close contact.

There was no mixing unless absolutely unavoidable. And after work there was certainly no gathering for a relaxing drink or standing around eating cake & celebrating people’s birthdays!

I even felt a bit guilty chatting to my neighbour while he stood in his front garden & I stayed in mine.

These people are arseholes. Complete & utter arseholes. I am not sure what is worse; that they knew it was all wrong, but did it anyway & are now trying to lie their way out of it. Or that they genuinely thought it was within the rules (I don’t believe this is the case, they just thought they could get away with it – much like the expenses scandal all those years ago).

Klunk
    Free Member

this….

is turning into…

gonefishin
    Free Member

What I haven’t heard the journalists/interviewers push back on yet is the comments that have come from all of these parties that “they work together in the same space all day, anyway”…….so what!?

Radio 4 this morning did just that on the today program. Focus was very much on the details Confirmed by No 10. The usual wait of Sue Gray waffle.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

I’m trying to work out how big that room is to be able to fit 30 socially distanced people in it. All our room capacities were massively reduced during COVID and any sharing of food was prohibited so no home baking, cakes for birthdays, leaving do’s, no shared takeaways etc. I think as restrictions eased we’re now allowed some shared food but everything must be individually wrapped so there’s been the odd box of celebrations /heroes/mini rolls made an appearance.

Klunk
    Free Member

if Peter “Gaslighter” Bone is the best they could do Johnsons days are numbered.

dantsw13

Sadly , if there was a general election tomorrow, most Tories would still vote for Johnson. My FiL, a lovely bloke, but a dyed in the wool Tory, certainly would.

nickc

My FiL, a lovely bloke, but a dyed in the wool Tory, certainly would.

Yep, having that discussion with one of the partners (a GP!) at the practice yesterday, there’s pretty impressive levels of denial going on, he’d certainly vote Tory and more likely than not, Johnson

funkrodent

You know you’ve been Banjo’ed when the best people you can send in to open the batting are Crassus Ignoramus and Preposterous Syrupus..

Viewing 40 posts - 8,561 through 8,600 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.