• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 4,521 through 4,560 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • maccruiskeen

Cat’s out of the bag.

there are plenty more dead cats in the bag

pipm1
    Free Member

So the message is; you don’t need to self-isolate unless other people find out that you need to self isolate, so keep it to yourself.

kimbers

Not sas that Sunaks been found out for the elitist he always was either

kimbers

Wow

kelvin

No wow. No surprise. All made up on the hoof.

greyspoke
    Free Member

It is worrying that they are making such a cock-up of the basic political pr. Which is the one thing you might think they would be good at. Where was the senior special adviser whose job it should have been to deliver the expletive-laden diatribe as to why they should go and self-isolate and make a big media fuss about it?

kelvin

tjagain

It is worrying that they are making such a cock-up of the basic political pr

Why worrying? Its both laughable and it line with the rest of their attitudes.

Dim and entitled is a bad combination

kerley
    Free Member

Exactly, all we are seeing is more from people who don’t give a **** and think they can do whatever suits them. Most of the time it works for them.

greyspoke
    Free Member

It is worrying because it means they are even less competent than previously thought. Which I didn’t think was possible.

reluctantjumper

They’ve gone past being just the basic incompetence and are now aiming for the unexpolered area that is making it worse than if they just did nothing.

dannyh
    Free Member

there are plenty more dead cats in the bag

Yep. Wrap them in Union Jacks and the dickheads will go for it.

It is worrying because it means they are even less competent than previously thought. Which I didn’t think was possible.

Doesn’t matter to them. Paint the picture that it is worse in Bongo Bongo Land and ‘they’ all want to come here to leech off ‘us’ and job is a good’un. Wave a Union Jack, say something about ‘world beating’, job jobbed.

They’re only exploiting what they know. Enough of the electorate are thick/prejudiced/ignorant enough that they don’t have to try. Just play the xenophobia card.

‘We’ are all culpable in this because ‘we’ enabled it.

kimbers

What’s depressing is that Johnson is proving Cummings absolutely right
    Tho a shopping trolley is actually useful a d serves a purpose, plus it only requires £1, rather than a trip to mustiqe or a flat redecorated to get it to work

kelvin

Shopping trolley? That’s going to stick, isn’t it.

tjagain

How long until Johnson or gove get caught breaking isolation?

eskay
    grahamh
    Free Member

To paraphrase Henny II. “Who will rid us of this incompetent ****.”

nickc

When the government propagandist-in-chief starts to take the piss

kimbers

What pisses me off is that Johnson blatantly travelled to the sprawling country estate at Chequers after Javid tested positive, while half my kids school are now isolating due to an outbreak. Some live in flats without gardens, let alone having a maze, acres of land and a pool

dudeofdoom

Well he’s special 🙂

dudeofdoom

Freedom day does feel like Brexit day.

Got covid done.

Effectively announced its all done and walked away.
    (To isolate 🙂 )

Kryton57

Effectively announced its all done and walked away.

Exactly this. No ads, soundbites or announcements urging us to be cautious or providing advice. Just a leadership vacuum (more so) into the abyss.

binners

Alastair Campbell on form…

Nadhim Zahawi drew the short straw and was on Radio 4 this morning as Boris’s latest human shield, defending the indefensible.

He was very insistent that Boris wasn’t playing us all for fools. He had the exact figures for how many people had downloaded the App (it was pointed out that this was a different NHS app) but said their were no figures available for the number of people who had deleted the app (the actual one)

Let me just update you Nadhim…. In light of this bullshit, that’ll be pretty much everyone who’s just deleted it, you shameless gang of ****ing hypocrites

Richie_B

I get confused, is it now a bridge or a tunnel to Northern Ireland?

I can understand Boris’s confusion over the link to Northern Ireland. The only map of NW England he has ever looked at included the Isle of Sodor on it so he assumed that it wasn’t that far and already had a good railway infrastructure.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Oops, wrong thread!

Dickyboy

What pisses me off is that Johnson blatantly travelled to the sprawling country estate at Chequers

Gives me a week of fun with the EU flag and loud hailer then, what with these warm nights and windows open a few passes on my barely silenced moto guzzi wouldn’t go a miss either 😀

Rich_s

The only map of NW England he has ever looked at included the Isle of Sodor on it so he assumed that it wasn’t that far and already had a good railway infrastructure.

Top knowledge! I keep hoping that question will come up in a pub quiz, but no luck so far.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Gives me a week of fun with the EU flag and loud hailer then, what with these warm nights and windows open a few passes on my barely silenced moto guzzi wouldn’t go a miss either 😀

You’re not The Missenden Flyer are you?

nickc

I WON'T BE SWIMMING MYSELF; I'M PART OF A PILOT SCHEME TO STAY UNEATEN | image tagged in mayor from jaws | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Dickyboy

You’re not The Missenden Flyer are you?

Nah – he’s far too polite 😀

nickc

let me just just check; is it Schadenfreude or Irony that Johnson is having to give his Freedom Day speech while in self-isolation at Chequers? (that he tried to duck out of). Or just a shit show?

kelvin

self-isolation at Chequers

By heart bleeds for him.

Kryton57

Like I said earlier, with zero credibility he’s going to tell us how he expects us to behave.

Tosser.

binners

Or just a shit show?

You need to ask?

Normal human beings would be filled with a sense of toe-curling embarrassment at the prospect of delivering a ‘Freedom Day’ speech while in self-isolation, but its difficult to imagine what Boris Johnsons threshold for embarrassment is. If there is one

mattyfez

let me just just check; is it Schadenfreude or Irony that Johnson is having to give his Freedom Day speech while in self-isolation at Chequers?

We won’t know until the chips have finished falling but it will be one or the other, or both.

He lost all credibility a long time ago for me… I literally don’t care what he says, as he has extensive history of saying all manner of complete nonsense.

The clear and present danger now is that most of the the Country are now like… It’s over!

Yey! Well I’m really assured now that wearing masks is no longer mandatory on public transport…

mattyfez

I’ve read more than a few times that relaxing social distancing further whilst the delta varient is ragingly high (whilst not currently resulting in additional deaths of any statistical relevance)…

Is creating the perfect petri dish for a new more dangerous varient that can escape the vaccine.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Nah – he’s far too polite

Never mind! Can you post a video anyway for us?!!

BillMC

Is Govey seeing an analyst?

tthew

Is Govey seeing an analist?

That’s the rumour.

Viewing 40 posts - 4,521 through 4,560 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.