Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Boris has resigned
  • retro83
    Free Member

Just being reported on LBC that BJ has resigned as Foreign Secretary.

edit: bbc now reporting it too https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847

Blackflag
    Free Member

Hate the Tories, but May really needs to tell Boris, Davis and Mogg to just f*** right off.

Harry_the_Spider

Lining himself up to challenge for the Leadership?

Boris has never done anything without there being something in it for him.

avdave2

kimbers

Is Danny Dyer busy

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Well i take it back. I honestly thought nothing good could come of this whole mess.

@hts – Probably distancing himself from that particular poison chalice. I think very much a self preservation thing on the part of Johnson Davis et al. I think Boris is just leaving Gove to deal with it all in a wonderfully poetic coup de grace

IHN

I honestly thought nothing good could come of this whole mess.

I think it’s still a bit early to tell..

scaled
    Free Member

I’d love to see Boris run for PM then have Gove stab him in the back 😀

seosamh77
    Free Member

dangeourbrain

Well i take it back. I honestly thought nothing good could come of this whole mess.

Nothing good will.

Harry_the_Spider

I’d rather he stabbed him in the face.

v8ninety

Don’t get too excited. Resigning from an imploding government is a move that will probably mean we’ll be seeing more of the odious twunt, not less.

Also, haven’t we got a dedicated thread relating to brexit related bobbins? 😉

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Nothing good will.

No, you’re probably right, which ever way it all goes. But at least for a few minutes I’m going to take pleasure in this one minor “win”

DezB
    Free Member

I haven’t done a protest march since Poll Tax. But if that moron Johnson became PM I’d be up in that there London with the first plackard!

jimdubleyou

I’ll crowd fund for a #BojoBaby balloon if he even thinks about it…

kimbers

A GE could be funny as fk, Johnson nearly lost his seat last time, after Hetahrow cowardice hed be on very shaky ground there.

DezB
    Free Member

Holy shit, just seen Rees Mong is more likely to get PM. What a scary thought. Where did put those marker pens and bedsheet..?

oldtalent
    Free Member

Go on the mogster. This is looking like good news, the sooner may is out the better.

Cougar

Closing this as it’s already being discussed in That Thread.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Boris has resigned’ is closed to new replies.