Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Bored. Have money in bank account. Tell me what to buy on eBay
  • slimjim78

I’m normally skint this time of month
    I think I literally own everything a man needs to get by so am drawing blanks on eBay roulette.
    As a result I have a small surplus of cash.
    Help me spend the nasty green stuff.

Budget £5-£150

Need inspiration. Pics and listing links welcome, pure impulse gratification required.

Stoner
    Free Member

nerf gun & children.

slimjim78

Great shout, just sent my son packing back to his mums though, but will invest for next week.

That’s £20 done. Next please!

chewkw
    Free Member

Coffee machine …

breadcrumb

How about- this?

slimjim78

Coffee machine …

Got one.
    Next!

daftvader
    Free Member

custom made bushcraft knife! (not advertising cougar… promise)

bearnecessities

I could do with some turf.

slimjim78

Breadcrumb, that is inspired! Alas, it won’t fit 🙂

breadcrumb

It does seem quite a small suit. Maybe one for the kids during the nerf battle?

slimjim78

Proper BB gun would be better, imagine the recoil sound effects!

kudos100
    Free Member

If you don’t have one, some kind of drone/quadcopter with a camera.

oldschool

This is what you Need

slimjim78

If you don’t have one, some kind of drone/quadcopter with a camera.

That’s more like it. Alas, got one!

slimjim78

Oldschool – that is flippin ace. Making mental plans now to see what I can convert

oldschool

Haha. Going to get my 20 year old Univega out the garage attic for one. What can go wrong.

richmars

Save it and spend 2x next month?
    (Boring answer)

m0rk
    Free Member

A stupid bike, you’ll use a couple of times

//stealth ad//

Drac

Macan.

singlespeedstu

Hold on a bit and I can post up a load of old worthless shit for £160 or offer you £10 off if you buy it now for the discount rate.

scaredypants

That’s £20 done. Next please!

another nerf gun – one is pointless

globalti
    Free Member

Bored? It’s got to be a blow-up doll, surely?

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

If you’ve already got a drone, how about a set of Red Arrows, and have a mini air show.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peter-Hales-Diamond-4-Red-Arrows-Radio-Control-Model-Aeroplane-Formation-/381498590731

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Gimp suit?

wilburt
    Free Member

Put it into the savings part of your current account so next month you can buy twice as much pointless crap or evwn wallow in the pleasure of knowing your £150 less likely to run out of money.

colournoise

My tickets to Nitro Circus as I seem to have double booked myself with a lightning weekend visit to ride some Alps.

prawny

Forget Nerf, airsoft is where it’s at if you’re not shooting at kids. The machine guns look mental, I want one, however my kids grumble when I shoot them with the Nerf guns.

DT78
    Free Member

Buy a tipple of your choice. Give the rest to a charit of your choice. Put your feet up, have a drink and feel pleased with yourself and how you have done something worthwhile and not bought more needless tatt

alibongo001

kodi box for much free viewing?

somafunk

Buy some trail building/clearing tools. I love clearing/building new trails just as much as riding my bike.

Left to right : Rogue hoe (£34) and Large bush hook (£30) from Edged-Arts, Hand held bush hook (£20), Silky Zubat saw with plastic belt sheath (£60) and my cut down rake (cost nothing) with a very sturdy thick alloy tube short handle for ease of use and i sharpened both the edges so it’s very handy for whacking at briars/ferns etc – prob my most useful tool. All held/carried in a heavy duty Duffbag (£10) so it’s easy to transport when on the bike. I may yet cut down the Rogue Hoe handle into two sections so i can throw that in the bag as well but i’ve still to find the ideal method of connecting them together for strength so i’ll leave it long for now.

TheDTs
    Free Member

boat

Of if you don’t win that

look what you could have won

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Is was in a similar predicament tonight…..my roller blades should be arriving mid week.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Bored. Have money in bank account. Tell me what to buy on eBay’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.

Latest Singletrack podcast episode is now live - Talking about warranties - Listen now