Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Bored at work
  • gastromonkey
    Free Member

Anyone else bored at work this afternoon? What can I do to make it more exciting?

twicewithchips
    Free Member

C & H

ahsat

Me…trying to review a really rubbish paper, but totally distracted by stw and the cycling!

trail_rat
    Free Member

bored and got three weeks to go .

following the cycling today !

Rubber_Buccaneer

You could make a video to celebrate your companies tenth anniversary. Looks like fun

[video]https://youtu.be/LRwDEfM8iLw[/video]

gavinpearce
    Free Member

checking structural steel drawings…

ads678

reading BS6297 – 2007 British Standard Code of practice for the design and installation of drainage fields for use in wastewater treatment

It’s fun….

fasthaggis

Some contractors tried to set fire to our roof with blowtorches,so it’s all fun and fire engines here today 🙂

spawnofyorkshire

I’m googling bits for my kitchen. I was productive this morning, less so this afternoon

Most of my colleagues leave at 4pm so i’ll fire up eurosport player when they’ve buggered off

jam-bo

DW

perchypanther
    Free Member

BillOddie

I’m supposed to be rewriting a customer’s proposed T&Cs to bring them in line with our standards before the inevitable conf call punch up and flouncing.
    However the words are now merging together, so I’m dicking about on twitter.

enfht
    Free Member

Google meatspin. Don’t do this.

jimdubleyou

Yeah, pretty boring afternoon. Achieved nothing of substance but have dealt with a load of low level stuff. Might have a game of Battlefield in a minute.

trail_rat
    Free Member

hiring perchy?

jimmy

bored and got three weeks to go

25 years to go here. Jeeeeesus titty-beeping-christ

trail_rat
    Free Member

after dumoulins big gap i think that kind of margin should now be called a Bosch 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

bored and got three weeks to go
    25 years to go here. Jeeeeesus titty-beeping-christ

yeah im just on about this shift……

trail_rat
    Free Member

not in my case , first 6 months of the year were balls to the wall.

we are in a little design phase lull where the guys in the lab are improving some stuff and we will be back at it again early next year.

doing 4 hour block training for our new starts and cross training in the morning but the afternoons drag on. Currently learning JD edwards systems process as part of my CBT. Im sure some on here know my pain 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Bored at work’ is closed to new replies.