Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • bored and unemployed, what should I do tomorrow?
  • kimbers

was thinking london to brighton off road, is it silly to do it solo?

Mackem

No. Go for it. Not difficult.

binners

Go shoplifting, obviously. Then when you’ve sold your ill-gotten gains in the nearest pub with a flat roof, score some E’s, then sit in the park drinking Stella, and smoking weed, with your hands down the front of your trackie bottoms, before randomly starting a fight with an unsuspecting passer by

Amateur!

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Ride out of your house, buy a bacon butty and a coffee, ride for miles, have a pint. Decent.

neilwheel
    Free Member

Ride, anywhere.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Put out an ad for a similarly bored housewife ?

London – Brighton sounds good, make a list of things you’ve wanted to do but didn’t have the time then tick them off one or to a week.

officerfriendly
    Free Member

Discover the true meaning of life and the true purpose of yours. What it is you truly want to do, that will make you truly happy. As cliched as it is, life really is what you make it.

binners

Discover the true meaning of life and the true purpose of yours. What it is you truly want to do,

Ahem….. Go shoplifting, obviously. Then when you’ve sold your ill-gotten gains in the nearest pub with a flat roof, score some E’s, then sit in the park drinking Stella, and smoking weed, with your hands down the front of your trackie bottoms, before randomly starting a fight with an unsuspecting passer by

chip
    Free Member

Get down the job center you filthy hippy.

dirtydog
    Free Member

“Self flagellation”, the “hard working” people of this country will settle for nothing less.

trevron73
    Free Member

I’m with binners on this one :mrgreen:

superfli
    Free Member

Can you get down to Dartmoor? I’m down in Exeter on hols and am riding East Dartmoor (MBR killer loop) tomorrow on my tod. More than welcome to join me! Bit of a way for you though 😆 Wont be leaving to about 10-11, only take you about 3.5hrs 🙂
    Dave

uselesshippy
    Free Member

London to Brighton sounds great.
    Don’t leave until Jeremy kyle has finished though.

chiefgrooveguru

If you’re cycling to Brighton then I could do with some help moving a small factory once you get here! 😉

shifter
    Free Member

Time rich, don’t waste it!

kimbers

WHICH BIKE?

or

rOcKeTdOg

HT

duntstick
    Free Member

Dig out a longer stem/slicks and take the Kona

bikeneil
    Free Member

Wow. Being unemployed certainly gets you some nice bikes…

stoffel
    Free Member

Follow Binners example and become an internet forum troll. I’massuming binners is unemployed, given the amount of time he/she spends on here. 😯

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

Yeah I’d definately suggest you take the Kona.

gordimhor

Riot…I always wanted a riot of my own 😉

chip
    Free Member

Binners forget the Staffordshire bull terrier, you must have a Staffy.
    Also get your face tattooed, your brothers wife pregnant after a threesome behind the bins in a lidls carpark. And steal your grannies Jewelry box that also contain your dead grandads war medals.

And get yourself on Jeremy Kyle.

transition1
    Free Member

Don’t run slicks if doing the London to Brighton off Road…
    Actually do then I can sell you a set of tyres when you come through at one of the pit stops as you will have fallen off several times by then…..

kimbers

Well today’s adventure was poo poked by the missus apparently I have lots of jobs to do

Hopefully postponed till next week

Wasn’t gonna run slicks anyway !

chakaping
    Free Member

was poo poked by the missus

*raises eyebrow*

Jamie
    Free Member

poo poked

Pure filth.

atlaz
    Free Member

When I lived by the Thames I quite fancied riding up the river to the source of the Thames. Never did it. Do that.

kimbers

Well that was hard work took 8hrs and 135 k

Got lost a few times but glad I made it the London train is full of pissheads!

seavers
    Free Member

8 Hours you could have spent looking for a job…you did the right thing. Mostly.

kimbers

heres some pics

richmond lock

towards the end

made it

oldnpastit

That reminds me, I need to get a job…. 😯

kimbers

still no job, so, up the grand union, over through ashridge (LARPing flashbacks) over the dunstable downs, off to my parents for some food then train back to london about 90km all in

brentford and my new (s/h) unit- sus forks no longer the priority, will be getting it geared asap!

slough arm

chalk lion at whipsnade

sadly my phone ran out of charge b4 i finished
    http://www.strava.com/activities/183335778

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘bored and unemployed, what should I do tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.