Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • bored :(
  • emma82
    Free Member

I been abandoned, husband is at the pub, it’s hammering it down outside so I decided to stay in. I’m eating carrot sticks because the hummus I bought earlier doesn’t taste very nice and drinking red wine. I am officially bored and have run out of videos on youtube. pah.

You lot?

_tom_
    Free Member

Going round a mates house soon to play some video games and have some beers 🙂 I’m having a good day so far, still buzzing from a really good interview I had earlier where the guy basically said I’d have the job so long as the last guy they interview doesn’t have more experience than me!

trailmonkey

why aren’t you swotting ? slacker.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Next catalogue?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Try SoundCloud for music.. pretty good place IMO.
    YouTube for stuff you listened to “back in the day”
    Autumn Watch on BBC2

Chocolate.

emma82
    Free Member

swotting? I dun it trailmonkey!

wow the bloke on Come dine with me is a knob.

Threw my next catalogue DD, wish I hadnt now 🙁

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Bored here too – think I’ll go to bed with a book and hot water bottle.

donsimon
    Free Member

Ice Road Truckers should distract you for a while.

emma82
    Free Member

OMG hot water bottle! Haven’t used mine yet this year 🙂 Good plan!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Mr MC on late shift and will be rolling in at 0400, I am working tomorrow so 0615 get up for me, feeling a bit under the weather and bored too! Currently writing this and listening to Dave Brailsford on Five Live from this morning talk about London 2012, I have posted link it’s quite interesting. Shortly off to bed with book and hot water bottle too. I hate it when Mr MC on lates and me earlies, we completely miss each other! boooooo 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Fill it with mulled wine and use a straw.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

PS I have 2 hot water bottles since Mr MC out, so one for my feet too! YEAH!

emma82
    Free Member

ick, that would drive me mad to MC, presume he’s plod too?

Seriously I really am incredibly bored. I did think I might tidy the house because it’s a complete tip but I got the wine open waaaay to soon 🙄

My hot water bottle always ends up being kicked out of bed in the middle of the night 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

Hot water bottles are fab. Now wondering where I put mine… 🙂

Sat listening to Eroica on BBC 4 and fretting about hair colouring tomorrow…

Rachel

mactheknife

Watching the Killers on Virgin’s Catch up thingy.

Awesome live 😀

emma82
    Free Member

I have a tigger hot water bottle, I am known for loving my bottle 🙂

Also, seeing as I’m amongst virtual friends, I’m going to confide something along the same vein as kicking the water bottle out of bed. I wear pants in bed, don’t know why, I just do but the last week I’ve been taking them off in my sleep then getting back into bed. Been caught taking them off three times now and woken up with them gone for the other four times. Normally find them at the side of the bed but this morning found them in the bathroom! I don’t remember taking them off. Wonder if it’s a stress thing. Had to get it off my chest thought, it’s not really something I can discuss with RL people ! Anyone else done this or weird things in their sleep?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Emma82 yup he is! Oh and I can’t open the wine as I am on call ALL weekend …. man what a rubbish weekend! I hope it’s ddry tomorrow so I can at least go to bonfire night (pending work not being busy). Sigh sometimes this work thing really interferes with my social life!!

Oh and can’t believe you fessed up about the pant thing! Scary … are you even sure it’s YOU that is taking them off ..wht about Mr Emma82…..does he have wondering midnight hands?

DickBarton

Bored out my nut…so I’m trying to do ‘comedy’ shaves with my facial hair…utterly bored out my nut…mainly due to me forgetting to charge my bike lights so can’t go riding!

LadyGresley
    Free Member

emma82, if you keep taking them off, maybe don’t put ’em on in the first place?

allthegear
    Free Member

wondering midnight hands

love that!!

EDIT – whoa – not what I meant!! I meant I love the quote – thought it was funny! 😳

err – I talk in my sleep apparently – a lot and its usually really weird stuff that makes no sense to people

Rachel

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Ha ha Rachel is blushing love it!! If you have an iphone you could try that sleep talking app that everyone has been going on about it and listen back to it in the morning to see what gobbledook you talked about .. .oh and then share it on here so we can all have a good laugh and not be bored. I would but I don’t have an iphone, not sure if there is similar app on Android market (oh and I’m too lazy to look!).

emma82
    Free Member

Lol I don’t think he has wandering midnight hands, he’s not that subtle if he was after *that* he’d probably just shake me and say, ‘wake up!’ rather than pull my pants down and whatever…. 😳

I can’t sleep without pants on LG – I feel naked! Well, I am naked but it’s weird I don’t like it 🙄

bigbloke
    Free Member

Currently bored at work, finish in an hour so then home, wife, food, drink……a little us time then sleep.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I can’t sleep naked when I’m in the bed on my own, but I think that’s a temperature thing, ie it’s blinking freezing in a King size bed on my own so the jimjamaroo’s have to go on, Mr MC gets home warms the bed up jimjam’s come off! weird us women hey!!!!

allthegear
    Free Member

Know exactly what you mean about the feel naked thing – it’s difficult to explain but ‘before’ it never used to bother me and was the default option but in the last two years I always wear PJs*.

*well, assuming I’m there to sleep, you understand…

Rachel

dan1980
    Free Member

Bored too.

Busted up my ankle, so not been out on my bike for over 3 weeks now so apart from hobble into work and home, I’ve done sod all recently. This evening, just to mock my lack of being able to do something useful my internet connection isn’t fast enoughto play battlefield 3 online. So I am officially bored.

I might have crack open the beers at this rate and watch whatever passes for entertainment on the TV. 🙁

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I’m that bored I’m off to bed now with my book! although I may shortly post from my mobile just to keep up on the current topic of whether or not you sleep in pants, PJ’s or the buff!! Nos da STWers x

bigbloke
    Free Member

Much to my wifes and kids dismay i sleep only in pants/boxers, i also get up in them and wander round in them early doors making brekkie n coffee.

Can’t stand PJ’s in bed i feel like i’m being strangled.

allthegear
    Free Member

That’s okay, bigbloke – guys are *meant* to do that – it’s almost the law…

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Huuuge t-shirt in bed for me – unless I get lucky and have company. 😀
    It’s been a huge t-shirt for a couple of years or more. 😥

Edit: And no knickers 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Mr82 sleeps in the nude, he reckons he gets sweaty testicles otherwise. I tend to just wear pants though rather than PJs.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Im bored too stuck on a ship off the coast of Greenland was told 2 weeks when i flew out on Tuesday but here’s the but looks like im gonna be here a month and only got about 20hrs worth of work as we get to each site that needs surveying so the rest of the time its sit around go gym then sit around watch a movie and sit around some more. The worst part is id only been home 2 days the Sunday and Monday as i was working on another project kinda starting to miss my other half a lot now 🙁 just hope i’m home this Christmas and new year

Dancake
    Free Member

I am watching Subo whilst simultaneously drinking beer and trying to figure out a PLC program on the laptop. leave for work at 5.30 on the bike so should probably go to bed

iainc

ck – I’ll bet you won’t be sleeping in the buff on that boat !! all those bored guys with wondering hands … 😆

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Ow and add to the thread i were pj’s white linen bottoms and baggie tee but hardly ever sleep under the covers as i get to hot (i run hot high met rate)

emma82
    Free Member

awww cannondale that sucks, big time 🙁 Hope you get back for Christmas!

cannondaleking
    Free Member

thank god for pjs and single clients cabin to myself there is plus side to this job im on the ship is brand new and with tinternet that is dare i say faster than most broadbands look up siem aquamarine tis a nice ship but i do miss home and im bored

ive missed so many christmases over the years its shocking firstly when i was in the forces missed most of them and now working back off shore its caneing them badly

Pigface
    Free Member

If my missus doesnt wear her pants to bed she always dreams she is naked in a street and everyone is pointing and staring 😆

emma break out the rc cholliwoppers you know you want to 😉

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Naked sleeper here, can’t abide wearing anything in bed.

Trouble is, my daughters are now 12 and 9, and if they happen to witness me stumbling to the bathroom au naturel I get shrieks of “disturbing!”.

I’m under pressure to wear boxers to bed. Harumph.

iainc

proper boat that is CK !

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘bored :(’ is closed to new replies.