Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Boost axle adapters. Which one? Where from?
  • kazafaza
    Free Member

I need an adapter for my front wheel(Whyte QR15mm hub, currently with Nukeproof adapter to fit standard qr forks) to be used with Boost Axle. Does anyone know which one is the best or do you know where I can have one custom made?

Thanks in advance!

akira

You’ll have issues with the brakes as well as the disc will be in the wrong place for the caliper. I’d consider buying new boost hub and having wheel rebuilt rather than get adapter then space things to fit. Superstar boost hub is pretty good.

BearBack
    Free Member

Lindarets boostinator does it for a few selected hubs.
    Presumably companies like problem solvers will have something at some point.
    Trouble is its very manufacture specific as everyone’s end caps are different.

fd3chris
    Free Member

I used a guy from the states on eBay. He machines up the spacers and the disc spacer too and supplies longer stronger rotor bolts all in. I’ve bought front and rear for crank bros wheels in a boost stache frame. He’s called mtb tools. Seems like a nice guy .

kazafaza
    Free Member

Many thanks for all your help, Lindarets seems to be limited to a few hubs only, but the mtbtools guy on fleebay seems to have just the right kit for me!

Cheers,
    T

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Boost axle adapters. Which one? Where from?’ is closed to new replies.