Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Books/websites for a bit of financial investment basics learning and advice?
  • convert

I’m off work this week and along with getting some miles in I also plan to start sorting my finances out. We’re in the fortunate position to have a bit spare every month these days and want to be able to change careers or drop out and do something different in less than 10 years and need to find a slightly more intelligent way of making the most of our savings in preparation. ISAs, stocks and shares, BTL etc – I need to learn a bit more, even if it’s so I can go to a financial advisor a bit more informed.

So are there are default must read books/ blogs or websites to learn a bit more?

convert

……and n+1 is not the formula to financial happiness with your spare capital – been there, done that! 🙂

convert

Alright – I’m going to give this one another go as I got no takers last time.

Surely there must be someone who has tried to save efficiently and not just spunked it all on bikes!

boardsi
    Free Member

google rich dad poor dad cashflow quandrant, this is the path….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Books/websites for a bit of financial investment basics learning and advice?’ is closed to new replies.