Bombproof 700c Road Wheelset Giant P-R2 brand new with tyres & skewers

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bombproof 700c Road Wheelset Giant P-R2 brand new with tyres & skewers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bombproof 700c Road Wheelset Giant P-R2 brand new with tyres & skewers
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Giant P-R2 wheel-set of a Defy Composite 3. We already had another pair of road wheels to fit straight onto the bike so these have never been ridden and were taken straight off. They have sat for 12 months as a spare pair of wheels and it seems silly to just leave them unused.

They seem well thought of in all the reviews and have sealed cartridge bearings and good quality DT double butted spokes.

Had a look around and, usually in lightly used condition, they seem to sell for around the £80-£90 mark plus postage.
    These are brand new, unmarked and I will include the unridden PR3 tyres as well for £90 posted

I have a proper, secure wheel box all ready to package them in. Make me an offer if you are close enough to pick up for cash! Can do PayPal if you sort the fees email in profile for any questions.

Cheers
    Mick

jaseisace71

Hi ygm if not email me in profile
    Thanks

banjax34

Second dibs if not sold

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Replied to you both by email.
    Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

SOLD subject to Payment

emailed you banjax34,
    Martin, they are all yours!
    sent PayPal details.
    Let me know posting address.
    Cheers
    Mick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bombproof 700c Road Wheelset Giant P-R2 brand new with tyres & skewers’ is closed to new replies.