Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bodyform: the sordid truth
  • Premier Icon nbt
    Free Member

Classic ūüôā

The setup, on facebook

richard wrote:

Bodyform

Monday, 8 October 2012 at 21:30 via Mobile

Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn‚Äôt I get to enjoy this time of joy and ‚Äėblue water‚Äô and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn‚Äôt wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen ‚Ķ..you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger
    Like ·

and the riposte

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bpy75q2DDow[/video]

(and yes, I’ve searched for bodyform, it isn’t on here, if it’s on here then some bugger’s been too clever by half)

Premier Icon wwaswas

the comment on youTube: ‚ÄúThat? was the sexiest fart I have ever heard.‚ÄĚ

made me smile.

I assume the vid‚Äôs real and fair play to them for doing it ūüôā

Premier Icon GrahamS

Superb! Top marks to Bodyform for playing the social media response perfectly.

Premier Icon DezB
    Free Member

Well, I laughed when she farted (sorry for the spoiler), but couldn‚Äôt help but think ‚ÄúWhy did they bother?‚ÄĚ

Premier Icon GrahamS

ut couldn‚Äôt help but think ‚ÄúWhy did they bother?‚ÄĚ

They just got ‚Äúmarket penetration‚ÄĚ on a forum full of mainly male, middle aged mountain bikers.

That’s why!

(And it was kind of funny)

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer

mainly male, middle aged mountain bikers

Manopausal? Not going to profit much from the publicity are they?

Premier Icon GrahamS

Not going to profit much from the publicity are they?

ūüôĄ

I meant if their video got noticed here, which is pretty much hostile territory, then think how well they did on more favourable sites (e.g. amongst Facebook and twitter followers, on netmums, popbitch etc etc)

Premier Icon leffeboy

Class.
    The problem is that nowadays the original post was probably part of the strategy as well. Still a great job though

Premier Icon sam42
    Free Member

Almost certainty entirely set up, which ironically makes bodyform even bigger frauds than suggested. ūüėÄ

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer

GrahamS ‚Äď Member
    I meant

Yeah, I know. I didn‚Äôt mean to be contrary I just wanted to use ‚Äėmanopausal‚Äô ūüôā

Premier Icon Northwind

Would have been better if she’d skydived out of the window, to be fair.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‚ÄėBodyform: the sordid truth‚Äô is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.