Boardman Pro FS (full suspension) MTB frame size Small

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Boardman Pro FS (full suspension) MTB frame size Small

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Boardman Pro FS (full suspension) MTB frame size Small
  • Superlight 4 bar linkage full suspension frame with 120 mm travel & super butted tubing

RockShox Monarch 3.3 Air shock with adjustable rebound, compression damping & lockout

FSA Orbit integrated cartridge bearing

dimensions: 16 ins seat tube centre to top and 22 ins top tube(effective). I am 5′ 7” and its a good fit; I reckon anyone 5’10” plus would need a medium.

Comes as original complete with rear shock, headset, rear derailleur hanger and seat clamp (non QR)

This frame was new in Dec 2010 but has now been replaced with a Yeti. Its been used regularly until a year ago at MTB centres & XC and has been well cared for & my 10 stones are an easy load

The headset bearings are in excellent condition; both races are as smooth as a new set.

The rear shock has been serviced regularly, has not leaked air or oil and there is no visible wear or scratching of the damper body. Both rebound & compression damper adjustments work perfectly & you can lockout for climbing. All the pivot bearings run smoothly and I have cleaned & re-assembled all the links recently & torque sealed them back to spec.

The bottom bracket threads are perfect. There are the usual scratches/cable rub & marks from MTB on the paint along with chain slap marking on the chainstay which I have attempted to show on the photos. I have touched up some over time but the big leap forward was to put heli-tape on all vulnerable areas which has stopped it all though some of the tape on the top tube has yellowed a bit. This is easily removed & replenished and I have now treated all my bikes. £250 posted.

I think thats it; contact me for further info on and I can email photos.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Boardman Pro FS (full suspension) MTB frame size Small’ is closed to new replies.