Boardman Pro Carbon full bike.. 56cm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Boardman Pro Carbon full bike.. 56cm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Boardman Pro Carbon full bike.. 56cm
  • rrc21

Here I have my much loved Boardman Pro carbon road bike in size 56cm for sale.

This is a fantastic bike that I would highly recommend to anybody. The frame was bought new in summer 2012. The frame is the same as used in the 2008 Beijing Olympics by team GB which won gold in the women’s road race.
    As a former bike mechanic I have looked after the bike well and regularly stripped and rebuilt it to keep it in good condition. I have used the bike in France and it performed fantastically climbing mountains and descending also.
    It Would make a fantastic Christmas gift!
    The frame on this bike retails at £1300 alone and the whole bike £2800 (I can provide spreadsheet to show this), so the price is a good price at what I am asking!
    I have a genuine reason for sale.

Spec includes –
    30mm Carbon clinchers with Almost new Continental gatorskin tyres
    Shimano 105 shifters and rear mech
    Shimano Ultegra front mech and chain
    Fizik Arione saddle
    Bontrager Bars and stem
    FSA Vision chainset

I am looking for £1350 for the whole bike.

If you have any questions about the bike or would like to arrange viewing feel free to ask. You can contact me on 07929363573. Texts are welcome
    Test rides are available with a full deposit.
    Based on the Isle of Wight. Can meet a serious buyers in Portsmouth/Southampton/Lymington and can send the bike.

Photos at

Premier Icon deets

Looks like a bargain – I’d buy it but I’ve already got one!

Sounds like you know the bike inside out so I was wondering if you could help me out with some info…

I need to replace my headset bearings and struggling to determine the angles of them e.g. 36×45 or 45×45 etc. Evans replaced the headset last year but the bearings are already ruined. I can’t make out any useful info on them, annoyingly and I’d rather find the spec of them myself and not have to use the shop again.

Any help greatly appreciated!

The headset I have on mine has worked fine dude. The headset unusual on them so evans probably fitted the wrong one. It’s a campagnolo ACB tapered integrated headset haha! There’s apparently only a couple you can get that properly fit. One is an FSA which is about £80 but the other is on ebay – I’m not sure if I can send the links on here but they aren’t too hard to find on ebay

Premier Icon deets

Campagnolo standard – that was the missing bit of info I needed, cheers! Just found the FSA CF-40 at Halfords for £52.99 and the customer reviews confirm it’s the right one, so job’s a good’un, cheers

Good luck with the sale, they really are cracking bikes.

Glad to hear it dude! I got mine for £35 though I think just to save you some money. Thanks! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Boardman Pro Carbon full bike.. 56cm’ is closed to new replies.