Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Boardman 29er…..
  • MoreCashThanDash

Looks very nice in the flesh when I popped into the Ilkeston Halfords for something else this afternoon. And good value as well.

Be interested when the reviews start to appear, but a quick rummage down the back of the sofa suggests that I’m about £999.97p short at the moment… 🙁

takisawa2

Selling out as fast as they can stock them apparently. 😯

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Saw one today, silver one with a crack in the top tube near the headtube

steviecapt
    Free Member

saw one today, i have to admit compared to my team boardman, they do look rather fragile in the tubes, only time will tell though.

bellys
    Free Member

A lad from work has just got the 650B iv not seen it yet but he likes it..

superstu
    Free Member

Interested in some reviews. The range looks good again this year.

limburger
    Free Member

I got one, and I like it… a lot. Geometry is perfect, weight is ok, and the Reba RLT fork is absolutely superb once it’s set up correctly – it’s very stiff and responsive. The ride was a little harsher than I expected at first (not having been on a hardtail much in the last two years), but it’s still a hardtail of course, despite the wheel size. It rolls un-be-lievably well, and it is therefore very, very fast. Flicking it around is hard work, but I’m getting used to it. Hugely confidence-inspiring on rocky terrain (rode down from Hope Cross last week, gingerly at first but then let it get loose a bit and it just rolled along happily). Climbing is ok; didn’t notice anything special there. Good range of gears, shifting well. Brakes are just fine. So, overall less cheerfully bouncy than my Fuel EX8 26″, but it certainly feels a lot faster and more efficient, almost everywhere. Value for money is amazing too. My favourite bike at the moment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Boardman 29er…..’ is closed to new replies.