BMW cars – overrated POS

Home Forum Chat Forum BMW cars – overrated POS

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • BMW cars – overrated POS
  • daveh

You’re welcome.
    Let us know what car you’re thinking of purchasing next and the STW massive help you form your own opinion on it.

Once passed the usual balls and banter, STW can provide good info so I will be doing that. Getting the opinion of real owners is a better bet than the manufacturers marketing nonsense. I’ve no interest in buying a brand, or lifestyle, or perceived status, just a decent car.

frepster

My brothers 59 plate 520d has had 2 alloy wheels replaced under warranty as they had cracked. IVe never heard anything like this, they arent even the low profile options. Could be a faulty batch I suppose.

butcher

My brothers 59 plate 520d has had 2 alloy wheels replaced under warranty as they had cracked.

Watchdog did a feature on this. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/2009/10/bmw_alloy_wheels.html

Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

I had an 03 plate mazda 6 and all 4 alloys were replaced under warranty, so it can happen to even top reliability japanese ones too 😆

legend

The gf’s parents had to replace all four wheels on their LWB Shogun after they cracked! Apparently it can happen to anything

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘BMW cars – overrated POS’ is closed to new replies.