Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Bluto`ing the Fatty
  • scotroutes

The whole point of fatbikes (excluding sand and snow) is to have massive fun on them. Do you think suspension will somehow diminish that?

nickc

Does in not make it quite awkward rattling those maracas all the time you’re riding? 😆

Looks loads of fun. Top work 😀

martinxyz
    Free Member

I’ve also decided that 80 or 100mm of travel is simply not enough. I reckon something like this needs 160 or 180mm of the plushest, under-damped, American monster-truck style squidge

If you do a search you’ll find something 8 years ahead of it’s time. A Turner 6 pack fat bike.

martinxyz
    Free Member

I’m now having random thoughts about Land Rovers. Why they don’t have no suspension when the tyres should be fine as they are.. or if anyone has built a Land Rover with bigger tyres and decided to have no suspension.

Aye, probably not :O)

bedmaker

I’m now having random thoughts about Land Rovers. Why they don’t have no suspension when the tyres should be fine as they are

Cos they don’t have arms and legs to stick the body on top of innit 😉

trout
    Free Member

The whole point of fatbikes (excluding sand and snow) is to have massive fun on them. Do you think suspension will somehow diminish that?

Well a week in and tried it on a few local ( yorkshire dales ) trails and its very good on all the ones so far.
    And nope having bounce on the front has not diminished the fun at all
    it has meant my wrist ( fubared from 35 years of wielding a stanley knife ) does not suffer as much when the gnar gets gnarly .

I think it has transformed the Fatty from fun to funtastic , Rockshox have made a cracker with the Bluto

scotroutes

Aye. My question was directed at daffy.

trout
    Free Member

” little britain ” Yeah I know 😀

tallandbearded
    Free Member

What’s it like down Rocky Valley?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Bluto`ing the Fatty’ is closed to new replies.