Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • blur lt carbon
  • xc4pot
    Free Member

ok had it for a few weeks now, just about managed to stop riding and take some pics for you all!

tails
    Free Member

nice and love the stage props. . . right i’m off to work 🙁

pedalhead
    Free Member

Great pics, thanks for sharing mate. First one in that colour I’ve seen. Looks very tasty. Can’t wait for mine to arrive :-). What’s the Monarch like?

xc4pot
    Free Member

not to sure on the monarch, feels ok. But it does get worringly hot on descents.

Still think i an fox rp23 is better, but time will tell it not really bedded in yet.

Swayndo
    Free Member

That looks like a really, really nice build.

You gonna tell us what it’s like to ride tho?

Kramer
    Free Member

One of these was on my short list to buy, unfortunately Santa Cruz didn’t have any rideable demo bikes at BikeRadar Live so I gave up on it.

Lovely looking bike though.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Kramer – it should be pretty easy to get a demo ride on an alu LT2, tons of dealers out there. The carbon LTs are only just coming into the country though.

xc4pot – I’ve ordered mine with an rp23, just wasn’t sure on the long term reliability of those monarchs yet. I see what you mean about the front mech cable routing…seems they could have planned that a bit better.

Kramer
    Free Member

pedalhead – I just bought something else instead. Didn’t want to spend a summer demoing different bikes, just wanted to get out and ride. Am very happy with my new wheels, but Blur, Spesh, Trek etc lost a potential sale by not being at Bike Radar with demo bikes.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Yeah fair point. I got to ride an alu LT2 at the Red Planet demo day, along with a few others, which sealed the deal for me. So many bikes out there, so hard to get a demo on all of the nice ones!

Kramer
    Free Member

One of my mates has got a Blur LT, and it’s a great bike. If blur had had a rideable demo of the LT carbon at Bike Radar Live, I would very probably have bought one then and there.

hitman
    Free Member

Kramer
    same thing happened with me – wanted to test ride a Blur LT but didnt have anything bigger than a med to ride
    Everyone very vague about when LT carbon would be in, so I ended up buying another bike on Wednesday instead – they’ve lost a sale that they could have had

Lovely looking bike – there seems to be some odd cable routing issues though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘blur lt carbon’ is closed to new replies.