Blur 4X & Pike 454 Fork

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Blur 4X & Pike 454 Fork

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Blur 4X & Pike 454 Fork
  • lewis75

YHM re the 4x,thanks

Premier Icon RoddyP74
    Subscriber

I am selling my 2008 Large SC Blur 4X with Fox RP3 shock and Pike 454 air u-turn fork.

The frame / fork have been owned by me from new in Feb ’08 and have been used for general trail riding only. The bike has not been used at all for the last 18 months (the usual reasons – marriage, children, 29ers…) and was broken down earlier this year. All of the parts including shock, forks and pivots have been professionally maintained and are running smoothly. The shock was last serviced by TF Tuned in March 2011 but has been used only on a handful of occasions since then.
    The frame does have normal wear marks from use – e.g. chain slap around lower pivot and some cable rub around the head tube, under the top tube and seat stays. There is also a very small dent low on the downtube but the frame is otherwise in excellent condition.

The frame will be provided with the original Santa Cruz seat clamp and spare mech hanger.
    I’m looking for £475 posted for the frame /shock.

The fork is a Pike 454 air u-turn model, also in excellent condition and adjustable between 110mm and 140mm with 20mm maxle fitted . The steerer tube is a standard, non-tapered 1 1/8 version cut to 200mm. The fork stanchions are unmarked and the lowers are also in excellent condition. Again, the fork was last serviced in March 2011 by TF Tuned and has seen very limited use since then.

I’m looking for £175 posted for the fork.

I’m happy to consider selling the frame and fork separately and photos of both should be available via the link below. The fork is pictured in some of the photos with headset – please note that this is not included in the sale.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91876364@N07/

If this doesn’t work, please let me know and I can provide. My email address is rproudfoot AT mepc.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Blur 4X & Pike 454 Fork’ is closed to new replies.