Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Blue pot from doctors: technique
  • lesgrandepotato

This on the face of it appears much much too small. What is the recommended advice of the hive mind? I produce up to a kilo at a time.

wwaswas

I produce up to a kilo at a time.

Blue pot isn’t for a sperm sample then?

spawnofyorkshire

It’s a sample not a way of measuring volume

matt_outandabout

spawnofyorkshire

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Just get some assistance.

bruneep

Wait until you have to land a log on one of these.

aracer
    Free Member

How do you know? 😯

matt_outandabout

^ what is that?

theotherjonv

float a crash mat of andrex, and then set to with a melon baller. done properly you can get the same scalloping effect as with posh butter.

bruneep
    ninfan
    Free Member

Its really important that they only get the first bit, as that’s been in there the longest

You need to start, and then crimp it off after about an inch, a bit like those kedgel exercise things where they tell girls to tense up and stop the flow to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles.

With regular practice you can easily break it off halfway through, like a human cigar cutter…

neilthewheel

A clingfilm trampoline

matt_outandabout

birthday gift for over 50 from NHS

I wish there are some things I was still unaware of.

pennine
    Free Member

Two yearly check for me. I use a small ready meal type tray which sits nicely in the toilet. Depends on your ^ ‘crimping’ technique how much hits the tray of course. Lift out, scrape a sample, and smear on the little window. Drop rest down toilet & wash tray in the flush. Then have another go at clearing the rest of your bowel 🙂

Oh! there is the smell of course 🙁

The things you have to do the older you get. Last week was a prostate check with a clear result.

pirahna
    Free Member

lesgrandepotato – Member
    I produce up to a kilo at a time.

Impossible, poo is weightless.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Thank you OP for this thread. Smiles and sniggering galore here.

If you have an adventurous partner, im sure they’d be happy to help…. 😉

footflaps

Could be worse, I had to fill one when I had exploding diarrhoea. Now that was disgusting and who ever had to clean up the surgery toilet after I’d used it, needed a payrise.

chomp
    Free Member

Had to do plenty of these in my younger days working in a chicken factory.

General accepted practice was to put a newspaper in the toilet to catch it, then use the lid-attached ‘spoon’ to get a sample and then drop the rest in the bog and flush. Newspaper was then either sacrificially burnt in the garden or just put in the compost heap.

Had a mate whose mum refused to let him do this anywhere in the house – so used to have to go the bottom of his garden to drop a log 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

i know im gonna regret asking, but why do you take regular poo samples when working in a chicken factory?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Salmonella?

andyl
    Free Member

and then:

brassneck

i know im gonna regret asking, but why do you take regular poo samples when working in a chicken factory?

A man needs a hobby

D0NK

😆 @ andyl

slowoldman

One of those bags for dog poo or a food bag. Put you hand in it. Poo on hand/bag (being surprised by the quantity). Turn inside out. Take small sample for blue pot.

chomp
    Free Member

all to do with not contaminating the food apparently – or the bird in the office enjoyed scat

The chicken factory was processing raw/cooked food – not dealing with anything alive

DrP

There should be a little scoop in the lid…like you got with a screwball ice cream as a kid…..

Yummy…

DrP

MrNice
    Free Member

put the blue pot in your someone else’s fireplace and hope your aim is good

nach
    Free Member

ninfan – Member
    With regular practice you can easily break it off halfway through, like a human cigar cutter…

But can you synchronise that with a drum roll?

RustySpanner

soobalias – Member

Smuggling.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Blue pot from doctors: technique’ is closed to new replies.