Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • blue pig v lynskey ridgeline lt
  • char34
    Free Member

i have a blue pig and love it to bits just feels right, i have a chance of getting a ridgeline 26″ lt allways liked titanium frames but never riden one
    anyone know how it will compare to the pig , ride , comfort, handleing
    thinking of selling pig and getting the ridgeline
    cheers fellas

svalgis
    Free Member

So you’re going to replace a frame you “love to bits” that “just feels right” with a frame you’ve never ridden (and won’t be able to ride before purchase, I assume)?

Sounds about right.

char34
    Free Member

thats right yeah, you go to uni work that one out

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cr500dom
    Free Member

I’ve just gone from small Blue Pig to medium Brodie Holeshot Ti as I couldnt find a Ragley Ti.

I don’t regret it at all, having said that, I had ridden a small Holeshot before, and I did compare the geometry.

As for the Lynksey, I have no idea, although Brant may be able to enlighten you to the differences

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I bought a Ridgeline LT to replace a 456 a while back. Some observations:

– Lynskey can’t use a tape measure – the frame wasn’t the size the website said it was. This was a right faff to sort out (never again Lynskey!)
    – the head angle was steeper than the 456 so it wasn’t as good downhill as the 456, and not as good for general trail use either
    – the medium was very handsome (just too small…)
    – the large was a big ugly gate of a thing
    – it was very comfy
    – and it was well made and finished

It promised a lot but I quickly sold it on, at a considerable loss and went back to steel (Soul and now BFe).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘blue pig v lynskey ridgeline lt’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts