Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Blue pedals -what is there?
  • iamanobody
    Free Member

As cloe to hope blue as possible – flat pedals. Currently using Nukeproof electrons

ads678

Hope pedals.

mashr

A bit too obvious?

Shame they’re pretty crap

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iamanobody
    Free Member

should have said – not hope as they are not great

stevied
    Free Member

Burgtec?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Superstar Nano-evo

Tracey

When I was looking to match the blue Hope stuff on the Turbo Levo, hubs, stem and seat clamp the Stamp 3s were near but got a great deal on black stamp 7s and went for them. My blue doesn’t look like the same colour as those Hope pedals above.

agoose
    Free Member

Hope stuff always comes out different shades of Blue due to the anodizing process.

Personally id go for the Burgtec’s
    https://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/134024/products/burgtec-penthouse-mk4-steel-axle-pedal-blue.aspx

chakaping
    Free Member

Superstar Nano-evo

+1

View this post on Instagram

The @orangebikes #orangestage6 was loving the firm conditions this morning, and I was loving the winter sunshine. ————————————————- #ridethestage #29er #lightbro #winterride #lancashire #woods #greenexercise #singlepivot #trees #mtblife #loamlife #wintersun #sunshine #bikelife #cyclingshots #stage6 #mountainbiking #mtb #orangebikes #orangebikesfans @orangebikesfans

A post shared by unduro (@unduro) on

nicko74

Superstar?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

My metal blue blackspire ones were terrible. Just bought some composite Burgtec whic you can get in blue I think. Feat so far, rwkl nice platform for big feet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Blue pedals -what is there?’ is closed to new replies.