Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Blue hubs other than hope, king and ss?
  • nixie

Who makes anodised blue hubs apart from Hope, Chris king or superstar. Looking for something 20mm capable but not really wanting to spend Hope money (and don’t trust SS).

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

novatech or joytech, re-branded as everything else but you can pick them up off ebay under their own names or re-branded as others.

Only problem is spare parts, so I’d probably considder a hope rear hub and save the money up front where there’s nothing to go wrong.

nixie

Cool, thanks. Yeap keeping the rear hope as I’ve just spent money converting it to bolt through.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RobHilton
    Free Member

What shade you after? I’ve got a pair of Specialzed branded hubs in very shiny light blue from a 2010 Big Hit. Can takes pics if you like.

CraigW
    Free Member

Betd / Goldtec make blue hubs. Though they’ll probably cost more than Hope.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

As do Hadley.

£45 for a front Hope is not bad; how much less are you expecting?

nixie

Rob, that could be an option. There are both a light and dark shade on the bike already to matching one of them would be probably do it. My email is in my profile if you wouldn’t mind dropping some pics and an idea of price over pls.

£45 is not bad, but I’ve blown the budget for the bike already so exploring the options for cheaper wheels.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’ll do it in the morning nixie

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

Shimano

nixie

Shimano

Don’t make any hubs in blue that I know of (or any anodised hubs at all, think they paint everything). Also use yesterdays technology (cup and cone).

RobHilton
    Free Member

Nixie – YGM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Blue hubs other than hope, king and ss?’ is closed to new replies.