Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Bloody Take That, Take This
  • nicko74

Munqe-chick – Member

Jeez Hanky ungrateful or what!! But at least it will be easy to sell on. Am I one of the few that doesn’t understand the hysteria? their music is shite and getting worse and what ridiculous prices for the tickets. Glad I have no interest.

You are TJ and I claim my five pounds!

(or at least a man – it’s impossible to have no Y chromosome and be impervious to the Take This hysteria)

CountZero

**** me! Those prices are just taking the piss. It would have to be someone exceptional to get me paying that much, I baulk at £30/ticket these days. I really wanted to see Leonard Cohen, but £75? No chance. I’d consider it if it was Joni Mitchell, or Kate Bush, or the original Gabriel line-up of Genesis, but there’s a greater chance of a squadron of porcine fighters strafing London than any of those happening.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Both the wife and my sister spend the entire day on laptops and phones trying to get tickets. Neither were successful.

Saved a couple of hundred quid there then.

martymac

my wife spent 4hrs 50m on the lappy to get 2, for a total of £125.50
    im not going, i was forced to go last time, not my cup of tea at all, i much preferred AC/DC the week after.
    BUT, the show was an amazing spectacle, it has to be said.
    the band though, were average, at best.

stuey
    Free Member

‘Wife finally got some – phew.

She mentioned with the extra dates – they’ve sold over a million tickets today – at £50 a pop 😯

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Jeez, I wondered why my wife was looking so smug on Wednesday night after securing a couple of ‘hospitality’ tickets at face value, I really don’t want to know what she did to get them 🙁

nuke

Managed to get 2 tickets for the wife and I at one of the Wembley shows. No fan of their music but my wife is very happy and that makes me very happy so yah boo sucks to the naysayers 😛

falkirk-mark

My mrs spent all day and managed to get tickets tonight

Candodavid
    Free Member

Got this joy next friday trying for Foo Fighter tickets

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Bloody Take That, Take This’ is closed to new replies.