Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Bloody lorry drivers
  • theboyneeds
    Free Member

Marlow bridge + lorry = 200k

Another plonker who can’t read. Personally caused me a few hours in the car and not with the kids (or the bikes).

bikebouy
    Free Member

uselesshippy – Member
    That’s nice of you bikebouy, financially cripple someone for making a (admittedly very stupid) mistake.

Yes. You think not?

How weird are you ?

CountZero

That’s nice of you bikebouy, financially cripple someone for making a (admittedly very stupid) mistake.

That’s the price you pay for being a complete clot, and causing a real risk to the house owners, in that he could have brought that end wall down, and a risk to others nearby, if that entire stack had collapsed, throwing bricks in all directions.
    If I put the wrong fuel in a car I’m driving, I pay the £250 cost of sorting it out, not the insurance company; my fault, my bill to pick up.
    Has happened, once; petrol car, filler flap said diesel on the inside, I got away with that one, but I’m bloody paranoid about it.
    My satnav is set to fastest route, to try to avoid that sort of issue, still find myself on some very narrow lanes, but that’s usually because they’re the only bloody roads that go to the destination I’m heading for!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Bloody lorry drivers’ is closed to new replies.