Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • bloody hate secret santa – ideas pls
  • unklehomered
    Free Member

Well despite a pretty good effort I have failed to not be included in the secret Santa (hoped that I was going to the Xmas do would be seen as a suitable show of spirit etc, but No…) Its not helped by the fact that I never see my collegues, I work in a remote office, on my own (heaven). So, gift ideas pleeeeeeaaase at £5 for a late middle aged woman I know nothing about what so ever, (honestly not even entirely sure who she is)…

Its this and things like that keep in full humbug mode until around the 21st at the earliest!

Prefereably available on amazon…

maccruiskeen

A moustache waxing kit.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

A five pound note, suitably wrapped.

petrieboy

£4.50 wrapped (allowing for p&p)

ElShalimo

Anything by Michael Buble

nealglover
    Free Member

Mini Rabbit.

unklehomered
    Free Member

now now, Mini Rabbits are for a post ride snack, in a pie, not just for Christmas…

willard

500 penny chews? Tesco value varicose vein stockings?

PMK2060

A wine glass that holds a full bottle of wine(i think shops only sell tat like this at Christmas).

tazzymtb

seven shades of wrong, the adult scatalogical colouring in book. the 2 girls one tub picture is a funny as hell.

witty.name
    Free Member

Bottle of newcastle brown and twenty tabs.

dabble
    Free Member

a lad i know did a turd in a malteasers box and gave it to someone as a secret santa gift. he didnt get asked to do the next years one so…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bottle of newcastle brown and twenty tabs.

😀

CountZero

I just say no, not interested when asked. Why can’t you tell them the same? My polite refusal is accepted with good grace, yours should be as well, otherwise asking what part of no is proving difficult for them to understand might get the point across.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

If you don’t see her/know anything about her you can’t go wrong with a box of chocolates or a bottle of wine. I have to do it this year got a nice coloured pashmina from the market for a £5.

matt_outandabout

davidjones15
    Free Member
    JoeG
    Free Member

singletrackmind

Buy her a Yankee Candle .
    She will love it .
    Easy to source .
    Easy to wrap.
    There should be Chrimbo scented ones around and lots of ladies love all that is Christmasy .
    Sorted.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Count Zero, I did it was accepted, then came in after a week off to be told Management decided we should all do it, and I had a name, the flip side of that is someone has my name. Chocolates/plonk may well be the winner. She’s actually very nice if she’s who I think she is so I would not feel comfortable with a poo in a box, even though it certainly mean I was never asked again…

samuri
    Free Member

mudshark
    Free Member

A signed photo of yourself.

singletrackmind

😀 Muddshark .- genuine LOL , 😆

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I’m in the same boat, thinking the £5 wrapped up might be just the ticket.

tinribz
    Free Member

desboy3
    Free Member

I found £5 a bit limiting and bought one of my colleagues a bottle of Buckfast, I found it funny! Shame none of my colleagues have the same sense of humour!

grantway
    Free Member

A pack of playing cards from the pound shop 🙂

JoeG
    Free Member

I was going to say an itunes gift card, but they start at $15/15 GBP.

trout
    Free Member

Lots of ideas here

secret santa stuff here

ketchup
    Free Member

One of the funniest ones I’ve seen was a tesco value toaster and a loaf of bread! Everyone was hoping that they were going to get the big present until someone actually opended it and we seen what was inside it 😛

mark90
    Free Member

The best secret Santa we ever had was the time we sabotaged the names hat before the draw to contain multiple copies of just one guys name. He ended up with a selection of tat. Everyone thought it was hilarious except for the woman who organised it, she didn’t bother the following year.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I purchased a massive vibrator, it was called belladonna’s fist. It took me over the budget but since the boss received his fist; secret Santa has been banished. So worth every penny

scaredypants

belladonna’s fist. It took me over the budget

Should have bought it used – or said that you did

JoeG
    Free Member

trout – Member

Lots of ideas here

secret santa stuff here
    Happy Man Bottle Stopper FTW!!! 😀

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Someone got the big big bald boss some Willy wigs last year!! Brilliant he found it quite funny but I didn’t need the image of whether he wasg oing to use them or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘bloody hate secret santa – ideas pls’ is closed to new replies.