• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bloody CRC
  • phinbob

Ordered some shoes on Thursday and they won’t arrive until today.

It’s not like I’m 6000 miles away in Washington State or anything. Oh wait, I am.

Ordered Thursday afternoon (UK time), delivery today.

I’m gobsmacked. It takes longer than that to get stuff from most US retailers (except Amazon where I can now have booze delivered in an hour).

Plus I saved $30. Insane.

cp

If only they’d delivery to the UK that quick!

donkeydave

I wish the was that quick to the uk also for some reason taking longer and longer.

psycorp
    Free Member

CRC has been getting steadily worse for quite a while. Almost like the owners knew they were selling up and couldn’t be bothered.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Owners probably had to meet profit targets to earn out on their sale to Wiggle, so nailed down postage costs.

poah
    Free Member

can’t read properly lol

callmetc
    Free Member

I’m waiting on a reply from a email I sent on Thursday to a bike shop.

I wish crc had what I needed.

tmb467
    Free Member

Ordered two items late on Sunday night – paid a fiver for next day delivery

One parcel despatched this morning and one this afternoon. So that’s a mobi pressure washer delivered next day for a fiver – and a separate delivery of some endura shorts also next day PLUS I get a tenner off cos it’s Cleanout weekend

If they both turn up tomorrow then I’ve saved money, had two cheap deliveries and got what I needed.

Cheers CRC

thegreatape
    Free Member

I ordered an SLX medium cage mech from them on Friday. Pity they sent a long cage one in a medium cage labelled bag 🙁

fooman

My stuff from CRC arrived today too, I ordered over a week ago though, maybe Ireland has moved closer to the US than UK

phinbob

I feel bad for ordering form theme really – I generally like to shop locally – although it’s taken a few months to find a couple of bike shops worth visiting.

But I couldn’t get these locally and was going to order online anyway, so why pay extra and have a similar delivery time? Seems odd that CRC can beat Amazon on stuff, but I guess they have the inventory.

Daffy

I’ve never had anything but first rate service from CRC.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bloody CRC’ is closed to new replies.