• This topic has 86 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by P20.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Bloodhound
  • Premier Icon thepurist

There’s a show on Channel 4 6pm next Saturday (14th) which covers the recent(ish) runs in SA.

Premier Icon TheDTs

Sadly running out of cash again I think. They are apparently very close to having a package that will do what they planned.
    Not a popular thing for any corporate to get involved in given current economic and environmental climate.
    Good luck to them. 🤞

Premier Icon TheDTs

Thanks for the PSA👍

Premier Icon P20

Premier Icon TheDTs

Will my name still be on the car or is that all finished with now?

Premier Icon reluctantjumper

The names will still be on there. I went to their open day they held when the car came back from South Africa (the car still had dust on it!) and they talked about how the marketing research showed they gave a massive return on investment in terms of exposure for anyone who put their name on it. Think the number was 15x where most companies are happy with 5x normally. I know they had a lot of interest and were well on course for finding the money to beat the record, the funding to go after 1000 was the next target, but then Covid-19 happened so I don’t know what the situation is now. The Supporter’s Club has been very quiet and I think the whole setup is in full mothball mode until the financial climate improves. I really hope they get to at least try once for the record as it could well be the last attempt at the outright for a long time, focus is moving towards the electric record now.

Premier Icon P20

That was enjoyable

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.