Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Blokes called Muhammad
  • eldridge
    Free Member

A few of them enthusiastically following the teachings and lifestyle of their prophet here

ton

burn em alive……………… 8)

eldridge
    Free Member

burn em alive

too good for them

keep them alive, but gently torture them with pork pies and pictures of women with uncovered hair

ton

😆

Filthy
    Free Member

Cant we just amputate thier cocks and stone them… if they want sharia law give em it!

timraven

+1 Filthy, but extend that to all sex offenders, no need to keep it for true believers 👿

Torminalis
    Free Member

Blimey.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You really are a complete **** idiot eldridge.

WTF has the geezers names have to do with anything ?

Are you next going to suggest that it's no coincidence that the Moors murderer and the Soham murderer were both called Ian ?

Your capacity to come out with cretinous moronic bollox is really quite staggering.

Still, I guess it keeps me entertained I suppose 🙂

ton

🙄

sc-xc

You really are a complete **** idiot eldridge

+?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've never met an Ian that isn't harboring murderous psychopathic tendencies, some do hide it quite well though, but if you push em, just enough…

Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS I got the Daily mail headline a day early ….before islamification of the UK we had no sex offenders 🙄

MrNutt
    Free Member

perhaps they should all just be completely shaved and then locked in a room with 20 starved catholic priests?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oh look …..ton's bog standard reply when he can't think of anything to say.

Rolling your eyes is a lot easier than trying to think if something intelligent to say …….ain't it ton ? 😀

ton

🙄

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Jebus, its almost as if the BNP were telling the truth after all… 😯

trailmonkey

did they predict this knob thread then ?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

<pulls up chair> this is going to get ugly </pulls up chair>

sc-xc

taka
    Free Member

i bet this thread will be deleted in 5…4…3…2…1 😆

eldridge
    Free Member

WTF has the geezers names have to do with anything ?

The geezers (LOL) are called Mohammed/Muhammed

it may have escaped your attention, but that's the name of the major figure in a religion which supposedly advocates peace, love, kindness and respect for women (LOL again)

These guys named after the leader of a religion which advocates (blah blan blah) and they are involved in a major child abuse case

It looks as if Mohammed himself might also have had a bit of a liking for very young women

It's a bit like a news story in which a woman called Mother Teresa denounced the poor for being **** lazy and they should get a job

Or a news story in which a guy called Ghandi went berserk with a shotgun in an airport

Or a story in which a guy called Jesus turned out to be a major money lender

Or a guy called Martin King was charged with racially abusing a black man

The humour is in the NAME Mohammed

God I'm bored with explaining the obvious

Get a sense of the ridiculous

Look in a mirror

yunki
    Free Member

this could be classed as pointing out a sense of the ridiculous if the OP and his supporters hadn't already outed themselves numerous times as rascist idiots..?

Only aren't all first born muslims called Mohammed or something? So that's like saying if all christians were called Peter.. you see where I'm going with this.. and furthurmore you KNOW exactly what I'm saying..

Add to that a pretty sensitive national situation over the the last decade (or so) regarding racial hatred and intolerance and I think this post adds up to being a pretty flippin foul effort..

goodnight and godbless

Junkyard
    Free Member

so you are making a link between the name Mohammed, Islam, their prophet and child abuse I can follow your argument but it is the argument of a dimwit and I find no humour in it and unpleasant racist overtones.

sweepy
    Free Member

this site needs an ignore button

eldridge
    Free Member

this site needs an ignore button

so push it and **** off

MrNutt
    Free Member

I'd like to point out that I in no way support this thread, but I would encourage that all people called Ian, Brian, Adam and Matthew be captured then throughly psychologically examined prior to being released back into society.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Mother Teresa allegedly renounced god on her death bed and wrote in her diary towards the end of her life that her faith witherd and she found it difficult to belive such a god existed atall. So actually not that wierd.

+ 1 junkyard

eldridge
    Free Member

unpleasant racist overtones.

Names are cultural, not racial.

I have made no assertions WHATSOEVER about the racial origins of these people

I draw attention to their appalling paternalistic, mysoginistic, hypocritical culture

I invite you to withdraw your libellous assertion

MrNutt
    Free Member

BontyBuns, did she? source?

eldridge
    Free Member

Mother Teresa allegedly renounced god on her death bed

Hitler prolly renounced Nazism on his "deathbed" (actualy a sofa)

Stalin prolly renounced Stalinism on ditto

Most of New Labour appear to have renounced Tony Blair

Your point is?

BontyBuns
    Free Member

i got the information from a Christopher Hitchen book i read a while back. Haven't followed the info up but talented Scholors are debatably not ones to make accusations based on nothing so i've taken it as most probably correct. I will on the other hand start looking for proof.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Firstly I am heartened that you do not object to the dimwit part 😉
    Secondly as I refer to the argument in my post I am not sure how I have harmed your reputation by what I think of it.
    Thank you I now have your sense of the ridiculous.

singletrackmatt

This thread is closed and some people are banned – there are other people here that are close to it Mod

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Blokes called Muhammad’ is closed to new replies.