Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Blocking the toilet quite regularly -anyone else do it?
  • BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’m a once a day man but in recent weeks I’ve been putting out hefty dumps that regularly need assistance to make it round the bend; anyone else do such big poos?

N.B I once backed up 10 villas on stilts in the Maldives but blamed that on my wife

andrewh
    Free Member

I blame the toilet (I do it regulary in the one in the bathroom but not the showerroom)

project
    Free Member

You may need to increase the volume of water you flush adjust the ball cock in the cistern so it flaots higher, without overflowing out of the waste.

or there may well be an exploration group from 28 days latter having an explore and youve just coveredthem in pooh

andrewh
    Free Member

Bad idea Porject.
    My cistern and bowl seem to be the same volume. A blockage results in water 1/4 inch below the rim, increasing flush vloume really wouldn’t be a good plan!
    My solution is to try to do lots of little poos rather than one huge one…

mjrose
    Free Member

Me too. If the tail has slid out of sight round the u bend and the head pokes out of the water like an angry cobra, then I know it’s a double flusher.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’m 3 to 4 on Bristol Scale

nealglover
    Free Member

My solution is to try to do lots of little poos rather than one huge one…

You need to learn the “Power Pinch”

The theory is the same as chopping up a corpse to make it easier to dispose of 😉

scaredypants

The theory is the same as chopping up a corpse to make it easier to dispose of

I think we all now know that you need to freeze the corpse then use a circular saw to chop it up, liquidise it and then bathe in it

For that reason, I’m out

rickmeister

As its Christmas, I’d get Alladin to help..

andeh

Anyone seen the fossilised turd in Jorvik? That thing would NOT fit around a u-bend!

julianwilson
    Free Member

Ben, you need to post this exact same thread on 28dl (yes I am a long time lurker there too) and compare the responses you get. 😀

[edit: wrong Ben, doh! But join 28dayslater.co.uk and post that conundrum as your “hello I am new” thread anway. It will be ace.]

hora
    Free Member

Friends wife-size6 put a huge long one into the toilet (no paper). I went up for a slash after her.

NOTHING shifted it. In the end I sliced it in half and it shifted.

Cameback downstairs pale looking and of course I refused to elaborate.

butcher

You need to learn the “Power Pinch”

The theory is the same as chopping up a corpse to make it easier to dispose of

The toilets at work are terrible, meaning I too have found the benefits of the ‘power pinch’, creating manageable chunks that can be disposed of under a single flush. Experience tells me though that the body’s safety mechanisms will automatically suck back the remnants after the last pinch, making for an entirely unsatisfactory poo with only 75% of the contents disposed of.

julianwilson
    Free Member

^^ candidate for post of the week, I think! 😀

nealglover
    Free Member

Experience tells me though that the body’s safety mechanisms will automatically suck back the remnants after the last pinch, making for an entirely unsatisfactory poo with only 75% of the contents disposed of.

Give it a minute or two.

Your body will catch up with the plan and release the last biscuit eventually 🙂

theboatman
    Free Member

After 6 pints of real ale last night, i’m a 6 to a 7 and in danger of blocking nothing.

rickmeister

I think a BSC rating of 6/7 is generally known as “Hot Slurry”

theboatman
    Free Member

I wad thinking fiery arse gravy, but hot slurry covers it.

Neil-F
    Free Member

No need for nicking it, use the fishing line loop technique.

Drape fishing line over bowl.
    Make sure there’s a loop through which log can pass.
    Shove log out as normal, and pull the ends of the line as the jobby reaches out about 4 or 5 inches.

No suck-back problems, and a nicely chopped single flusher. 😀

You can use an old brake cable too……

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Ben, you need to post this exact same thread on 28dl (yes I am a long time lurker there too) and compare the responses you get.

Done, with the title ‘Exploring drains’ 😀

RustySpanner

Experience tells me though that the body’s safety mechanisms will automatically suck back the remnants after the last pinch, making for an entirely unsatisfactory poo with only 75% of the contents disposed of.

Ah, that’ll be ‘Deja Poo’.

endurogangster
    Free Member

Just get a courtesy flush in halfway through! Gets rid of smell and half of the potentially bog blocking turd!

d45yth
    Free Member

You lot don’t half talk some shite!
    IGMC

slimjim78
    Free Member

Sometimes a quadripledic beaver is just too impressive to flush.

Slogo
    Free Member

cynic-al
    Free Member

Rusty…deja poo is something else entirely.

nealglover
    Free Member

Just get a courtesy flush in halfway through! Gets rid of smell and half of the potentially bog blocking turd!

Not if it “still attached” 😉

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Surely 6-7 is the ‘cake mix’ stool

retro83
    Free Member

I crimped off a magnificent triple-flusher last week at work. I left the cubicle with the readybrek glow that only paid-to-poo can proffer, and had the added bonus of watching a smartly dressed gentleman go in afterwards only to exit immediately with watering eyes. 😆 Job satisfaction at last.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Multiple-mid-poop-pinching seems an invitation for more work cleaning up.

Chew your food properly and drink enough water and you’ll be on your way to avoiding a back door ASBO.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Jobbie satisfaction at last.

FTFY

takisawa2

Wow. Trust this one to pop up.
    (Pun fully intended).

A very timely topic for me, but at the other end of the spectrum. I have a Colonoscopy tomorrow. Currently have a sachet of good ol Picolaxe burbling away inside. Can feel the first expulsion being readied. Bomb doors are open, so to speak. Expecting Hot Slurry soo.

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Couldn’t you just let rip and if it’s too big then…..

…to help it on it’s way

composite
    Free Member

I’ve often looked round and thought “I am an anal sculptor”.

singletrackmind

A very timely topic for me, but at the other end of the spectrum. I have a Colonoscopy tomorrow. Currently have a sachet of good ol Picolaxe burbling away inside. Can feel the first expulsion being readied.

I take it you pre – read THE Picolax thread , and triple checked the day / date of your appoitment ?

Total evacuation is in progress , a coat hanger will not be required.

Good Luck for tomorrow , hope its a storm in teacup ( insert suitable bad taste joke yourself)

Evesie
    Free Member

You need an American spec’ loo. They seem to have taken flush technology to a new level compared to the rest of the world – I guess it’s to cope with the larger than average American poo. Some of the lav’s in the hotels were frightening when flushed. Raging whirlpools & vacuums that made aircraft loos seem tame. Nothing I produced sttod any chance of getting stuck.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Blocking the toilet quite regularly -anyone else do it?’ is closed to new replies.