Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bling Seat Post clamp
  • shindiggy
    Free Member

29.8mm Diameter to fit original ‘That Blue’ 456.

Bolt or QR not a problem.

Wookster

Silver Thompson??

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Q/R- Salsa
    bolt-thomson

alpin
    Free Member

+1 for the salsa clamps. i have two; one qr, one bolt.

QR works flawlessly with the occasioanl dab of grease to keep it workning smoothly.

the ‘bolt’ salsa doesn’t look too shabby, either.

have it on the GF’s bike to stop the thrieving scrotes pinching the post.

lots of colours, too….

stevede
    Free Member

Chromag qr or salsa fliplock, i have a spare Chromag clamp in black that i had fitted to my Blender for about a month before i sold it. Email in profile if your interested – £17 posted.

_tom_
    Free Member

I haven’t found my salsa QR to be amazing. It works better than the identiti it replaced but I still found my seat slips occasionally. Might just need tightening more, but I’ve cracked clamps in the past from overtightening so I don’t dare any more!

I also have a Hope one which seems to be working ok, can’t tell whether it slips as much as it’s on a full sus so doesn’t get as much of a battering!

robdeanhove
    Free Member

KCNC do some silly light ones.

I’m a big fella (6’4″) and the two I’ve got don’t let anything slip about too. Very happy.

Rob
    bigrobracing.co.uk

shindiggy
    Free Member

I see salsa do not manufacture a 29.8mm, a 30mm is the next closest. Will the .2mm make a difference, will be seat post be always slipping?

stevede
    Free Member

No that will be fine, my Salsa on the Pitch is a 35.0 for a 34.9 seat tube. My Chromags on both the Blender and my Soul are 30.0 iirc for a 29.8 seat tube.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bling Seat Post clamp’ is closed to new replies.