Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bleeding Typical! Big Ride Planned, Short Ride Scuppered It!
  • barca
    Free Member

I have the last day of my annual leave booked for tomorrow and for reasons I won’t bore you with, every other day this year has been taken for the benefit of another member of my very small family. I was really looking forward to tomorrow. I was planning a 50 mile Peak off road ride. All day to me and I hadn’t even told those indoors I was off. It was all about me. Even the rubbish weather report hadn’t put me off. I was thinking of even doing a century on road down to the lovely Bakewell via my mate the Duchess of Devonshire’s place at Chatsworth.
    So, I go to the bike clothes tub this morning and the only thing available for my ride in to work is a pair of 3/4’s that I’ve not worn for a long time. Now I know why! It’s only 8 miles from my house to work and the F*&amp things have chafed enough to draw blood! I can hardly sit down on my chair, forget my S%M saddle! I think I might even have to get the train home! ARSE!ARSE!ARSE!
    Any miracle cures available?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I go to the bike clothes tub this morning and the only thing available for my ride in to work is a pair of 3/4’s

everything else was dirty ?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yup, being organised is good.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrCrushrider
    Free Member

sudocrem and crossed fingers

MrSparkle

Gaffer tape.

barca
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments. I’ve just swiped some E45 cream off of the desk of the Serial Allergic To Life Girl. She won’t notice, she’s a nutter. She once asked me to not walk past her desk so quickly as it was stirring up dust and making her feel ill. Yes, I pointed out the predictable “dust around your desk because of the lack of activity” :-). Bloody Nora Diadora it stung a bit on application.
    I’ve done some Googling and it would seem some long distance loons have suffered as I am suffering and indeed, Gaffa tape was applied with some success.
    “What Gaffa tape for posterior chaffing” then?

AndyPaice
    Free Member

It’ll be fun pulling the tape off afterwards :-O

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bleeding Typical! Big Ride Planned, Short Ride Scuppered It!’ is closed to new replies.