Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • "Bled and ready to go" he said
  • chiefgrooveguru

Is it too late to mention bombers??

He looks like you’d merely need an old pair of SIDS to pwn him… What a massive idiot – his forum name could only be more ironic if it was HonestJohn.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

screw you guys – he’s taken up motorbiking instead 😡

higthepig
    Free Member

“Bled and ready to go” he said

Perhaps you should have bought ones that were “Bled and ready to stop”

All the same, take some Bombers for a day out, I hear Exeter is nice at this time of the year. Or, e-mail the Uni Bike Club and tell them you are trying to get in touch with him as he has sold you some brakes that don’t work and you don’t think e-mails to his account are getting through!!

Exeter Uni Bike Club Contact

stanfree
    Free Member

Coyote
    Free Member

I predict that if you contact the uni cycle club they will care 2/3 of **** all as to what he has been up to.

johnners
    Free Member

I predict that if you contact the uni cycle club they will care 2/3 of **** all as to what he has been up to

…which is at least twice as much as most of us do, to be fair.

jimmy

stanfree – that has made it all worthwhile 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

So apart from the fact they’re scuffed to buggery and don’t actually work they’re EXACTLY as he described them in the advert?

“We’ve had time for nice talk’in, now its time for door break’in”

cynic-al
    Free Member

YOu want help with a small claim?

Sandwich

I had thought karma had got him but someone else is missing their pride and joy.

angryratio
    Free Member

Have you been in touch to tell him they are shagged?

some people are reasonable/rational.

angryratio
    Free Member

shysters in every walk of life..

how much are you down as a result?

wrecker
    Free Member

George humby has no privacy settings on his FB page……….
    What a total James blunt he is.
    He does need a slap and still has the front to continue posting on here.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

“RealManGate” just isnt catchy. “JimmyGate” does however have a certain ring to it though!

I’m still astounded by Realmans original ‘defence’.

DaveT
    Free Member

email the athletic union?

aracer
    Free Member

Are you sure he didn’t say “I’ve bled you dry, now I’m ready to go”?

druidh
    Free Member

wrecker – Member
    George humby has no privacy settings on his FB page……….

Is that George Humby of University of Exeter Cycling Club??

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Caveat emptor.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Indeed, but items not at all as described. Not even close.

Coyote
    Free Member

druidh, it is indeed.

xcentric
    Free Member

so why not small claims court? Can do it online, no need for lawyers, and it’s designed exactly to address this. And if he ignores the small claims, you can send bailiffs round (also online) to execute the judgement – did it once to some company that owed me money; well worth it 🙂 You not only get financial recompense, but a lot of satisfaction, both n getting it sorted and in giving him appropriate grief. Of course, he has a right to defend himself, which could make for an interesting hearing if he decides to…..

toys19
    Free Member

I agree that small claims is the only way to go. Enough of the talk of violence or anything else. It is pathetic and immature. Jimmy it is time to be a real man and handle this correctly. Or else accept the loss. Inciting or suggesting violence on someone for your loss of a few quid is not only sad, it is petty and has no legal justification. Whilst I agree that on the face of it real man appears to have ripped you off, the only place to prove this is the courts. Otherwise you might find that any cyber-sympathy for you will ebb away.

I would also be careful what you say as even your first post might be enough to land you in some judicial hot water.

bunnerscj
    Free Member

I would also be careful what you say as even your first post might be enough to land you in some judicial hot water.

You can also conspire to commit a criminal offence, entice others to do so and assist offnders to do so….be careful here !
    🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Inciting or suggesting violence on someone for your loss of a few quid is not only sad, it is petty and has no legal justification.

Very recently a crook of a customer of mine was bulshitting me and not paying three outstanding invoices, I paid him a visit roughed him up verbally a bit, suggested what may happen if he didn’t start paying, two hours later the first invoice wa ;s paid by bank transfer, unfortunately the remaining debts have gone the legal route, I’ll wager we won’t see the money.

Basically what I’m trying to say is go smack him on the eye and get your money back. ; )

teasel
    Free Member

At least this thread eventually received one good post. Well done, Toys19, for a little level-headedness in this matter.

smell_it
    Free Member

It’s gone beyond small claims if you ask me, it’s time to slap your way back to satisfaction.

jimmy

How does using Paypal Gift sit with the small claims court?

wellhung
    Free Member

Wouldn’t look good IMO, for what it’s worth i’d have gone to see this Realman seller face to face telling him i’d be wanting my out of pocket expenses for the fuel burnt. But you’ve maybe lost a bit with the way this thread has gone with the veiled threats.

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘"Bled and ready to go" he said’ is closed to new replies.