Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Blackpool
  • aleigh
    Free Member

I’m happy to say that my next few nights out on the lash will be in Blackpool! 😆 Haven’t experienced the nightlife before so…..what’s hot and what’s not (dare I ask?!)

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

oh dear… Blackpool 🙁

The only thing that’s going to be hot is your derrier after eating the very dodgy food there!

uplink
    Free Member

I take it you’re Scottish then?

snowslave

Blackpool is a very very bad place indeed

aleigh
    Free Member

haha! it’s a weekend away with some girls from work – should be a laugh! i’ll make sure i stick to vege food then if the food’s dodgy 😉

aleigh
    Free Member

no, i am english 😆

Jenga
    Free Member

Presume you are going to the hen party capital of the UK. Prepare to get absolutely plastered, toppling off your 18″ heels and puking in the gutter. Make sure you wear almost no clothes, but carry your ciggies in a designer imitation crocodile container. Remember once it gets past 2AM that you can go into any food outlet and abuse the staff. If the tide is in then you must climb over the chains and go down the steps to test the water. You will never see daylight – those are the hours for sleeping off your hangover.

Other than the smells of fish and chips and frying onions, there’s not much to go to Blackpool for.

uplink
    Free Member

no, i am english

You’ll be outnumbered by Glaswegians then

Junkyard
    Free Member

If you like lady boys, transvestites, drugs , street violence, Stag/ hen do’s , Drunken scots served up in a rundown ageing victorian cesspool you are going to have great time.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I’ve been there on a stag do, had something to eat, about 40 minutes later I was sick as a dog… I hadn’t even started drinking by that point! (Admittedly it was a hot dog stand on the prom)

Another time, went to see the ‘luminations and had a sit down meal as had kids with us.. Same thing happened.. It may not be the food, I may just be allergic to the place!

What about Leeds or Manchester or Newcastle?? They’re much better bets. Blackpool is cheap for a reason……..

aleigh
    Free Member

In true aleigh stylee I shall be binge drinking on the way up to Blackpool in order for me to have no recollection of that nights events 😉 (I am joking of course!)

I know it’s going to be ‘interesting’ that’s for sure 😆

aleigh
    Free Member

What about Leeds or Manchester or Newcastle?? They’re much better bets. Blackpool is cheap for a reason……..

One of the girls at work…..her son works in one of the clubs and it’s his last weekend there so that’s why we’re going to Blackpool. Not my first choice of weekends away but this year I’ve vowed to have as many laughs as possible and this just happens to be the next one coming up 😆

coolhandluke
    Free Member

If you like lady boys, transvestites, drugs , street violence, Stag/ hen do’s , Drunken scots served up in a rundown ageing victorian cesspool you are going to have great time.

Spot on.

Awful place Blackpool. bad food, bad taste. I seem to remember it being a rather violent place at night.

Go to Liverpool instead, very vibrant night out there.

voodoo_chile

liverpool has plenty of choice, blackpool is like a nightmare to me ..full of nutters ! so aleigh ,you should be okay then !

joe1983
    Free Member

Went there with an Ex and couldn’t find anywhere nice to eat. Asked one of the staff in Boots (as that was the least pikey place we could find) if there was anywhere nice to eat. They laughed ‘no, you’re in Blackpool’

Ewan
    Free Member

Hasn’t blackpool burnt down recently. Horrible place.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Oi! That’s my home town you’re slagging off.. and you’re, erm.. right. 🙁

aleigh
    Free Member

hehe.

i guess i shall just have to look forward to my shopping trip on the saturday then 😯

duntmatter
    Free Member

er, nope. The shopping’s crap too!

aleigh
    Free Member

oh 😥

i might not go then

duntmatter
    Free Member

You have to! Blackpool needs your money!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Go to the Sandcastle swimming pool, its dead good.

aleigh
    Free Member

do they have any good bike shops?

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

erm, no….

aleigh
    Free Member

oh ffs

RudeBoy
    Free Member

LOL!

Do some of you lot work for the Blackpool Tourist Board???

So, what are the bad things about the place, then??

aleigh
    Free Member

I’ll let you know I guess 😆

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

don’t let us put you off.. remember… one man’s meat is another mans (food) poison (ing)…

I’m sure you’ll have a great time! 😆

duntmatter
    Free Member

It’s like Trainspotting, but not good enough to make a film about.

Macinblack
    Free Member

If you see John there, say hello to him for me.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

WARN THE NORTH.

mrmojo
    Free Member

Uplink .. [You’ll be outnumbered by Glaswegians then] explain please ?

Jenga
    Free Member

WARN THE NORTH.

No need to worry my Londoncentric friend. The north doesn’t go to Blackpool.

Junkyard
    Free Member

mrmojo – Member

Uplink .. [You’ll be outnumbered by Glaswegians then] explain please ?
    Blackpool is famous for holidaying Scots and in particular Scottish Fortnight when they descend en masse for a holiday.
    It was joke based on that fact and so much funnier now I have explained it

Jenga
    Free Member

Blackpool is famous for holidaying Scots and in particular Scottish Fortnight when they descend en masse for a holiday

Ah, the famous Wakes Weeks.

MartynS

bad news….

the Yates wine lodge burnt down last week, and the pub which was defying the smoking ban has closed as well.

what will you do???

aleigh
    Free Member

not bother going by the sounds of it!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ali, why did you choose BP without sussing it out first ?

aleigh
    Free Member

cos it was more about the company and having a laugh, not really about where the place was!

Muke
    Free Member

Ali, why did you choose BP without sussing it out first ?

One of the girls at work…..her son works in one of the clubs and it’s his last weekend there so that’s why we’re going to Blackpool. Not my first choice of weekends away but this year I’ve vowed to have as many laughs as possible and this just happens to be the next one coming up

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Blackpool’ is closed to new replies.