Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Blackbuck 2 – Warning new 29er content
  • ssboggy

Finished building this up yesterday and took it out for a quick spin today. I’ve been waiting a while to get the wheels built up as the rims got held in customs for about 3 weeks. Its a Blackbuck G2 made by OS Bikes. I know someone had a Gen 1 on here but haven’t seen any pics for a long time. Steering felt really quick compared to my Swift as the head angle is quite a bit steeper, but it felt really fast through the singletrack .
    Comments and criticism welcome 😀

Clink

Wow! Nice 😀

Must be quite rare over here (only 1?!).

tazzymtb

lovely bike.

cp

I really don’t find that very attractive at all!

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Looks strange if you ask me

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Ace !!!

Alex

Head angle looks lively. Can’t decide if I like those bendy seat stays or not. But certainly different!

tazzymtb

a lot like a jones, with a blackbuck the form follows the function. Not a compromise to sell loads of units to the masses like a lot of bikes

ssboggy

The head angle is pretty lively, it’s 73deg with those forks on which are 455mm long. You can also get them with 435mm forks or 475mm forks, which alters the angles by 1 degree each side of 74.

It feels really fast to turn but not skitttish like its going to throw you off. Also the chainstays are nice and short so it climbs really well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Blackbuck 2 – Warning new 29er content’ is closed to new replies.