Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Blackberry Playbook – What's the consensus?
  • nano
    Free Member

Great screen for HD playback

V 2 of the software means you can use it standalone

Many android apps are a straight port

Solid build – much better than Nexus or Samsung equivalent

Got given one from BBY when they first came out and it was a pain that you couldn’t use it standalone. Mrs Nano uses it now it has V2 and is a fan.

shifter
    Free Member

IMG_00000003 by woldspinner, on Flickr

Thanks ingwerfuchs! I may be breaching a copyright by posting a STW pic on STW…

CountZero

so the lifespan should be reasonable (as these things go – iPad 3 to iPad 4 in 6 months for example)

My iPad 3 will have a lifespan measured in years, so long as I don’t wreck it. A processor upgrade and a connector change hardly makes it ‘obsolete’; except in the minds of people who don’t really understand residual values and such.

A big advantage over an iPad is that it has USB connectivity so connecting it to a PC is a doddle.

How, exactly, d’you think I connect my iPad and iPhone to my Mac? What d’you think the rectangular connector on the other end of the dock cable is called? 🙄

weeksy

Question on the Playbook lads,

Assuming i have a jack which i use in my car for ipod currently, standard 3.5 jack, i assume i can use the playbook as a device for my AUX socket in the car ?

2nd part of Qn i guess… all the albums (ish) are on itunes, how would i get them onto the playbook in a playable format ?

Most of mine i could do from CD i guess… but again, how would i do all that

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Blackberry Playbook – What's the consensus?’ is closed to new replies.