Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Black Mirror – something I was pondering *spoilers for those not seen it*
  • dogbert
    Free Member

Now I did say spoilers, but here goes:

The episode the other night, Be Right Back, when she took him to the cliff and he had no emotion to what was happening, she said this wouldn’t be how he acted if he knew he was going to die – he then started freaking out and crying and saying he didn’t want to die.

Would that mean that the crash that killed him was caused by him fannying about with his phone and it recorded his drawn out death, and thats how Robo-Ash was able to access that reaction?

Slow night stuck at work, might have to search for pics of cats playing keyboards in a moment

chewkw
    Free Member

Possible … I missed that part when he died in the crash.

Pook

I think there was some element of robo-ash being able to do things to her command; like the mole.

dogbert
    Free Member

you didn’t see the crash

just a ponder as I say……maybe I need to start drinking instead

samuri
    Free Member

eh? No.

Do you think screen writers spend weeks delving into the potential suspicions viewers might have about what appears on the screen?

Of course they don’t. They write some shit, think it reads well (in this case – ASHROBOT FREAKS OUT BECAUSE GIRL WITH NICE BOOBIES SUGGESTS HE DOES), publish it, throw it in the pile and then go down the pub.

Anything that happens after that is a bonus.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Car drove itself didn’t it?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Of course they don’t. They write some shit, think it reads well (in this case – ASHROBOT FREAKS OUT BECAUSE GIRL WITH NICE BOOBIES SUGGESTS HE DOES), publish it, throw it in the pile and then go down the pub.

Christ, can’t wait to meet your after death robot based on your online presence, I’m sure he’ll be a right hoot

nickjb
    Free Member

It was learning. She said ash wouldn’t do this he would do that so that’s what robot ash did.

wilsonalasdair
    Free Member

The girl did have nice boobies 😀

Kryton57

You are referring to Hayley Atwell……

… whom I consider to be the every-day mans version of Kiera Knightley. Ie slightly posh, not too thin and would actually join you for a pint of proper beer once in a while.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Black Mirror – something I was pondering *spoilers for those not seen it*’ is closed to new replies.