• This topic has 345 replies, 171 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by cp.
Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 346 total)
  • Black Friday – what deals have you seen / looking for
  • b33k34

Edel Optics have 30% off sitewide if anyones looking for a particular style of Oakley.

edward2000
    Free Member

My bro wants some decent wireless running headphones. I’m think the Powerbeats pro, which aren’t cheap, but if I can find a deal somewhere that’s his Xmas present sorted

peteimpreza

25% off on the Wahl website with this code at the checkout

BLACKFRIDAY

johnnyc

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/tacx-neo-2-special-edition-smart-trainer

600 for a tacx neo 2 special edition at Wiggle.

mactheknife

Edward2000, ive had the powerbeats and i wasn’t a massive fan. For under half that price i now have the ESC Sounds Series 3. Better in every way 🙂

crazy-legs

Rapha have a BF sale on most of their clothing, 25% off. Use SALE25 from now until 28th November.

zilog6128

600 for a tacx neo 2 special edition at Wiggle.

absolutely cracking price for a great turbo. Pretty much confirms though that Neo 3 (and probably new generation smart bike) is just around the corner!

frogstomp

Some good deals on Sigma Sports as some have mentioned, including (with extra 10% code BF10PHKQ5YY):

Muc Off Chamois Cream (250ml) @ £9.90
    Stans NoTubes Sealant (473ml) @ £5.85

edward2000
    Free Member

Mactheknife, thank you 🙂

twonks

absolutely cracking price for a great turbo. Pretty much confirms though that Neo 3 (and probably new generation smart bike) is just around the corner!

It isn’t that good tbh as the Special Edition Neo is a mix of V1 ad V2 parts. I bought one a year ago for the same price and whilst it’s still a good trainer, it isn’t as good as the regular Tacx Neo v2.

There is a relatively new Tacx bike with some additional smart features but , it didn’t get many good reviews and the cost has rocketed. I now have the first Tacx bike and it does all I need, although it still wasn’t especially cheap

zilog6128

It isn’t that good tbh as the Special Edition Neo is a mix of V1 ad V2 parts.

fair enough, didn’t realise that! That said tho, I spent almost double on the original Neo when it first came out, still using it & have had zero complaints!

(Also didn’t realise an updated bike was out. I am so out of the loop 😂 <heads off to DCR>)

zilog6128

^^^ £3.5k 😂 **** me 🤣🤣🤣

dudeofdoom

^^^ £3.5k 😂 **** me 🤣🤣🤣

You’d better not watch the YouTube motor home vids,sort of ‘this is cheap’ being £65k Or £56k for a vw campa 🙂

fazzini

Just ordered 2 x WTB Raddlers from CRC @ £17 each. No idea if it’s BF deal, but were mentioned on the gravel tyres thread. Bonus was remembering to check Quidco account where I had £21 waiting to claim, so a net spend of £13 😁

sturdylad
    Free Member

Not seen much this year, did buy a blink video door bell from the ‘zon on Friday. Went for the one without the sync module and it was rubbish.
    Easy set up etc but without being able to live view it just felt like something from the early 2000’s

Sent it back today and ordered another withe sync module and free Alexa speaker (didn’t spot that off er on original order!)

Will give it a go tomorrow when it arrives but if it’s as bad as the other it will be going back too.

Not the best BF ever, the bargains don’t seem to be there this year

johnnystorm

My blink doorbell will be going back soon. Continually goes offline shortly after resetting. 🫤

cloudnine
    Free Member

20% off at Opie oils with code HUGE20

vinnyeh

Sigma have the Bontrager Flashcharger Tubeless ready Track Pump for £65 down from £115. It’s a nice piece of kit, better quality than the lifeline etc for similar money.

Daffy

Pedal Mafia seem to have s decent sale at the moment.

Creg

For any of the creative types on here you can get the entire Affinity suite (photo, designer, publisher plus iPad apps), the new v2 versions, for £89.99 from their website.

honourablegeorge

edward2000

My bro wants some decent wireless running headphones. I’m think the Powerbeats pro, which aren’t cheap, but if I can find a deal somewhere that’s his Xmas present sorted

Maybe not the type of headphone he wants, but the Shokz OpenRun are discounted on Amazon, £130 down to £90, mine just arrived

bri-72

Shokz have their own BF deals. 20% off plus free goody bag, plus further £20 depending on spend.

RustySpanner

PMT have some great deals on PRS guitars, mostly the S2 Standard models.

vinnyeh

Stif- half price 5010 and Nomad builds, 30% off Hightower and Tallboy, lots of others-

Black Friday 2022

Mounty_73

OS Map 12 month subscription only £20.29

OS Maps

kayak23

DFS have got a sale on

willard

@kayak23 Hahaha! In other news, pope a catholic and bears seen shitting in the woods.

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Ordered some new bikepacking bits from – https://vapcycling.com/?lang=en

20% off this week for Black Friday on everything. Unfortunately, I then had to pay 20% import VAT on it all…. yay for Brexit.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Half price Kemper Profiles from Michael Britt.

https://mbritt.com/

desperatebicycle

Hunt Trail Wides for under £300. Yes please! Except I saw it after I’d ordered some other wheels. Oh well 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

anyone seen any good deals on sony cans ? Specifically the WH-1000XM4s ?

I/work bought a set end of last month.

What i see is that argos are going to put them on sale in black friday – that is they have increased from 249.99 last month to 279.99 …..

Everywhere else has held fast at 249.99.

great noise cancelling and conferancing phones though for noisy open plan offices…..

chakaping
    Free Member

Hunt Trail Wides for under £300. Yes please! Except I saw it after I’d ordered some other wheels. Oh well 🙂

Haha, I would probably have got a pair of those if I hadn’t recently picked up some Superstar wheels for £125.

Oh well 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve probably said this on several years’ BF threads now, but I had advance sight of Amazon’s BF list about 5 or 6 years ago for work purposes.

I was initially all excited and getting ready to bag some bargains, but it was almost all non-deals on poorly reviewed or old dross. Supporting the research that BBC story mentions.

At least we can tell what’s a deal or not when it comes to cycling stuff.

toby1

At least we can tell what’s a deal or not when it comes to cycling stuff.

camelcamelcamel is your friend when it comes to Amazin ‘deals’.

jam-bo

BF deals only work for me if it’s something you were going to buy anyway.

That stif deal looks bonkers. Bottom fallen out of the not-electric bike market?

razorrazoo

That stif deal looks bonkers. Bottom fallen out of the not-electric bike market?

Shifting of previous model stock by the look of it (remember Stif is Jungle too so the SC distributor).  Good deals if you’re after 27.5 both ends.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Agreed, those SCs look seriously better value. Almost tempted to get a Nomad for the kid….

chakaping
    Free Member

Those SC deals are incredible, for 27.5 enthusiasts.

Get stuck in jibbers.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.