Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Black Friday 2016 deals
  • kimbers

uber30 gets you 30% off uberbike

including sunrace mx3 10spd 11-42 cassette for £38.5

MrAgreeable

woody2000 – Member

Roku streaming stick is £18.99 at Tesco currently

That’s the old one, which basically makes it feel like your TV has Alzheimer’s.

woody74

Start Fitness have 10% off everything. Good deals on Intense, Scott and Orange

http://www.startfitness.co.uk/cycle/bikes/mountain-bikes.html?dir=desc&order=percentage_saving

Northwind

Not for bikes, but 20% topcashback on all toys at Argos, Toys R Us and the Entertainer today, stacks with discounts but not codes.

(you can never totally depend on cashback websites mind)

DezB
    Free Member

So.. I thought sod this. I don’t need any stupid Black bloody Friday deals (was this really started by Amazon?! And we all fell for it??)
    Thought I’d search my mailbox and delete everything Black Foolday related – Yahoo’s reply:

“We couldn’t find a message with the keyword Black Friday.Please try again or explore more options in Advanced Search.”

Arse!

Lesanita2
    Free Member

Any Mac Air i5 or pros deals about.

Daughter doing product design at uni next year and this is apparently what she needs. I’ve saved up and was thinking about January sales, but you guys normally know better.

Thanks in advance.

jam-bo

student pricing will beat any of the deals on offer today.

legend
    Free Member

Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones £90

GODDAMMIT!! Just bought these Bose SoundTrue 2s: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-and-headphones/headphones/headphones/bose-soundtrue-ii-headphones-charcoal-black-10137744-pdt.html

For the missus though so think she’ll appreciate the less bulky Boses (they’re for travelling with), the inline controls and likely the looks too……. hopefully

jonnyboi

superstar components 30% off everything until 27/11

code BF16

djflexure

Shower pass – fantastic 25% off everything plus free gift – yahoo!

Might get that Refuge jacket I’ve been fancying

But wait it was £220 up to this morning – now with the deal its £289.75 reduced to..

You guessed it £220

Shonky IMO (if thats a word)

Stoner
    Free Member

15% off at Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts (www.ctshirts.com) today
    So 4x for £85 with free delivery.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Proviz have 20% off everything online this weekend.

iain1775
    Free Member

Not sure if already mentioned but Canyon have 10% off all bikes in their factory outlet
    So for example thats under £3k for a 2016 Strive CF9.0 Race (the 2017 model is £4,499)

..and whats more after a 5 minute live chat conversation they are refunding me the 10% on the bike I bought off them last week. Thats customer service that needs recognising 🙂

ade9933
    Free Member

For the missus though so think she’ll appreciate the less bulky Boses (they’re for travelling with), the inline controls and likely the looks too……. hopefully

…don’t forget you can return the ones you bought if you don’t like them.

Not sure if already mentioned but Canyon have 10% off all bikes in their factory outlet
    So for example thats under £3k for a 2016 Strive CF9.0 Race (the 2017 model is £4,499)

..and whats more after a 5 minute live chat conversation they are refunding me the 10% on the bike I bought off them last week. Thats customer service that needs recognising

…and don’t even go there on Canyon’s customer service!!!! I speak as one of the disgruntled many who tried to order in previous years and received a slightly different experience.

DezB
    Free Member

Biketart are flogging off the full sus Saracen frames with a grand off.
    I liked the Kili Flyer when I demo’d it, but the sizes are a bit weird.
    https://www.biketart.com/bikes-c1/frames-c33/saracen-kili-flyer-x-frame-p13624

alpineharry
    Free Member

[/quote]

Lesanita2 » Any Mac Air i5 or pros deals about.
    Daughter doing product design at uni next year and this is apparently what she needs. I’ve saved up and was thinking about January sales, but you guys normally know better.
    Thanks in advance.

student pricing will beat any of the deals on offer today.

Student discount is only 10% unfortunately

mrblobby
    Free Member

Cyclesense are doing 15% off everything tomorrow. Might be worth a look if what you’re after isn’t discounted today.

Lesanita2
    Free Member

Aye 10% off off is poor on Black Friday. You’d think they were just shifting all the stuff they couldn’t normally sell to the gullible who have money burning a hole in their pocket.

anono

Half price 5:10s at cycle surgery, including size 9.5 impacts and elements, and a few more sizes for the freeriders.

I’m not being lazy, I would post a link but having a case of technofear at the moment.

flanagaj
    Free Member

Assos Outlet have got some cracking deals on Assos bib shorts. I think it’s up to 40% off and another 20%!!!!!!!!!

* You need to be an extra large though.

podman
    Free Member

Self promotion – but we have 30% all our Premium iPhone / iPad MFI Lighting charging cables and Micro USB cables. All come with Lifetime warranty.
    + 30% off iPad mounts and other charging cables
    http://www.woodforddesign.com

Mods please delete if not appropriate

I had no idea that Woodford Designs was of this parish. I got a couple of the original cable from Kickstarter some years ago and they’ve been great. One of them stopped working a couple of days ago, I was looking to buy a new one but it has a lifetime warranty so I guess I don’t need to! Will be in touch, Woody.

As for other bargains, my £19 refurb 7″ Fire arrived earlier and it’s fantastic for the money.

welshfarmer

Any deals on Merino base layers out there?

alpineharry
    Free Member

Where was that from Podman?

iain1775
    Free Member

…and don’t even go there on Canyon’s customer service!!!! I speak as one of the disgruntled many who tried to order in previous years and received a slightly different experience.

I can only assume they have improved, my bike arrived in 3 days and another 3 days later they have said they will refund the sale price, of course time will tell

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Use “BLACKFRIDAY” this weekend at http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/membership/ to get 25% off (so ~£12), which will give you 15% off Halfords and discounts at other places.

Lots of good Topcashback rates going on at the moment, for example Halfords is 6%, instead of the usual 3.15%. Would reduce a Marasa to ~£300 and a Bizango to ~£450.
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/

djflexure

Shower pass – fantastic 25% off everything plus free gift – yahoo!

Might get that Refuge jacket I’ve been fancying

But wait it was £220 up to this morning – now with the deal its £289.75 reduced to..

You guessed it £220

Shonky IMO (if thats a word)

Pricing has now been rectified if anybody is interested.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Half price 5:10s at cycle surgery, including size 9.5 impacts and elements, and a few more sizes for the freeriders

Just emailed to say they are out of stock.

I had forgotten what a shambles CycleSurgery/Snow+Rock online purchasing is.

Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Black Friday 2016 deals’ is closed to new replies.