Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 647 total)
  • Bizarre logo coincidence? Rich Energy and Whyte Bikes
  • matt_outandabout

Surely they still have to disclose everything as per the court order?

martinhutch

Hilarious. Properly funny.

‘You didn’t dump me, I dumped you first!’

imnotverygood

What is he drinking?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Maybe it was Haas that told them to go?

I still think they’re just trying to build a brand and sell it on ASAP, so if that doesn’t appear to be happening any time soon maybe Haas terminated the agreement rather than endure the PR kicking when it turns out there was no money.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Maybe it was Haas that told them to go?

No! Couldn’t be that!

😂

I still think they’re just trying to build a brand and sell it on ASAP,

I’m not so sure of that…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Isn’t the point of money laundering to turn it into clean money? I’m still not sure how that’s supposed to be happening!

leffeboy

you couldn’t make this up, or at least if you did no-one would buy it. awesome work

Trimix
    Free Member

Sick – Oh, that’s another thread completely.

Bez

This is **** awesome. It’s like someone did Sick Bikes as the pilot episode and then the scriptwriters dropped a shit ton of acid when they got the commission for the prime time series.

I’d love to be a fly on Gunther’s wall.

markgraylish
    Free Member

I’d love to be a fly on Gunther’s wall

I wonder if Netflix’s camera teams are still following him around…

dirkpitt74

Yeah this is pretty bizzare – obviously more to it than having a crap weekend and being behind Williams.
    Shouldn’t they have disclosed the profits etc. by now?

mashr

Got until the 18th iirc

simondbarnes

Think they have another week or so.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Suspect they think this absolves them of any disclosure.

Suspect the courts wil disagree…!

Jamze

I wonder if Netflix’s camera teams are still following him around…

They were trying hard to get all the teams to agree to be in season 2, not sure if they’re filming at the mo.

DezB
    Free Member

Imagine if it hadn’t been for those pesky kids Whyte Bikes….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Chris Harris’ Twitter!

<p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>By fortuitous coincidence I conducted a tasting exercise with the very hard to locate @rich_energy this very afternoon! #bristols pic.twitter.com/mj9cx4ioAi</p>— chris harris (@harrismonkey) July 10, 2019

<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&#8221; charset=”utf-8″></script>

<p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>What if Rich Energy was Red Bull just trolling us all?</p>— chris harris (@harrismonkey) July 10, 2019

<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&#8221; charset=”utf-8″></script>

Poopscoop

I honestly think I slipped into a parallel universe at some point when I started reading this and the Sick thread.

Bez

Shame that chap hasn’t realised that all the E-numbers and B vitamins he lists are natural ingredients.

Unless Katie Price’s bristols are actually entirely natural, in which case that’s egg on my face.

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

Chris Harris is starting to look like Keith Allen.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Daft question but what makes you think they haven’t? Whyte could be in receipt of the details by now quite easily*.

I’m not sure it would be in whyte’s interest (or that they’d be entitled) to make them public.

*could but probably aren’t.

dissonance

Isn’t the point of money laundering to turn it into clean money?

Yes. I also thought, generally speaking, it works best if it is done in a low key way. As opposed to lots of headlines which run a risk of getting some investigator curious.

scuttler

God this annoys the hell out of me. I can’t stop looking cos it’s a complete car crash yet every time I do I’m getting more and more exposure to this ‘brand/game’ and at some point I know I’ll regret it. I’m probably one of the more untrusting, cynical bastards on here yet I’m sure someone’s getting one over on me. It’s just a good job that I’ve only ever willingly bough energy drinks about five times in my life.

PJM1974
    Free Member

**** me. We’ve all got a bit mouthy and emotional after chugging Woodpecker in the park with our mates, that’s epic bridge burning.

Makes Essex Petroleum look like proper white-collar crime again.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh. Right. I see.

mashr

Storey has been told to get back in his box by the Rich investors, there’s a link to the article in the F1 thread

PJM1974
    Free Member

Truly the gift that keeps on giving.

I daresay that Haas will be looking to part company with a disreputable sponsor before too long, I hope that they’ve been paid in full and up front.

mashr

or Storey could find himself getting ousted from his own company

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I daresay that Haas will be looking to part company with a disreputable sponsor before too long, I hope that they’ve been paid in full and up front

Or are heavily insured against this particular risk since they suspected* RE didn’t have the cash and are right now preparing to shake that magical money tree.

*I’ve my suspicions about how they might be well aware of this.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

“Rogue actions of one individual” apparently. Rich plan to “legally remove the individual”

Taxi for Mr Storey…

matt_outandabout

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/sport/gp/artikel/4776456/rich-energy-beeindigt-samenwerking-met-f1-team-haas?amp

Press now suggesting that Rich Energy couldn’t make payments.

And I had no idea they had tried to take over/run Force India…?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    ta11pau1

Has he forgotten to take his medication?

grahamt1980

Clearly the elephant tranquilliser hasn’t worked.

Jamze

Notice a new logo has been submitted to the IPO. Different enough you reckon?

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00003411114

scotroutes

Whyte can’t expect to control every Stags Head logo. They might end up on the opposite end of a court action from Dalmore Distillery 😁

Trimix
    Free Member

This story gets better and better 🙂

muddy@rseguy

Hmm…strangely enough that “new” logo looks less stag and more like they are now making two V signs…a tad schoolyard methinks.

More money well spent on their graphics designer and his “creative process”?

andy5390

Kinda looks like they’re doing this with both hands

Edit: Post above wasn’t showing when I posted this

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 647 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.