Bits, clothing, spd shoes, backpacks- nothing over £20

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bits, clothing, spd shoes, backpacks- nothing over £20

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bits, clothing, spd shoes, backpacks- nothing over £20
  • munrobiker

More bits from my bike room clear out. Postage at the rate MyHermes charges.

This is all part of a house move so stuff may not arrive perfectly clean as we’re on a tight schedule to get everything moved out.

Email me on lleebb76 at g mail dot com if you want anything.

Vaude 20l backpack- a bit wet in the photo, hence the strange colours. Space for a bladder, this is the sort which is raised off your back with a frame. £10.

Shimano 160mm centrelock rotor- almost new. £5

Camelback Mule 4 season with bladder (no bite valve included), pump and multitool. £15

Bontrager 685mm 31.8 carbon bar. A bit ratty looking but fine. £10

Concept 90mm 31.8mm stem. £5

Shimano SPD shoes, size 46, Shimano cleats of unknown wear fitted. £10.

Sombrio softshell, with a removable hood, vents and big pockets. One of the rubber bits on the wrist straps is loose. Size medium, but a larger medium. £20

Weather Report softshell- lighter weight, no hood, size medium, but a smaller medium. £20

worksok

I’d like the rotor if still available – have also posted about the energy food stuff – I live in sheffield and can collect

munrobiker

Super, I sent you an email.

Id like the mule if youve still got her

munrobiker

Vaude bag, centrelock rotor and weather report jacket all sold.

Enrico, ygm

mightydob

Not sure if the Mule went but I will have her if not

munrobiker

The mule has also gone I’m afraid.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bits, clothing, spd shoes, backpacks- nothing over £20’ is closed to new replies.