Bits and bobs clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bits and bobs clearout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bits and bobs clearout
  • reldes

A few things that are taking up space in my box of bike bits (all prices are posted):

Avid Juicy 3 brakes inc bleed kit, bolts and 2 x 160 mounts. F & R, recently bled, fitted with Superstar pads that have some life left in them. Sorry no rotors – £50.

Shimano SLX bash ring (36T). Unused but no fitting bolts. Bought on here a few weeks ago but decided to stay with a top ring so I just want back what I paid – £10

E-Thirteen bash ring inc fitting bolts (44T). Used but very few marks on it, no cracks so good for many years yet – £10

Shimano 32-11 9sp cassette. Used but still plenty of life left in it – £7

Shimano Deore front mech. Fits 31.8 seattube – £5

Shimano LX 9sp rear mech – £5

Shimano HG53 9sp 114 links chain. BNIB – £12

2005 Kona Cindercone frame (I think I’ve worked the year out OK). Sound frame, no dents or cracks. Quite a few chips and scratches but not more than you’d expect from a frame of this age. Fitted with BB, seat clamp and headset. (will be boxed in a frame box if posted but you’re welcome to collect) – £50

I’ve got pics of everything, so if you want anything let me know. PayPal gift to email address in profile please.

reldes

Rear mech sold.

Live2ride462

Interested in the e-thirteen bash ring if you could send a pic to my email? I assume its 104BCD

matth75

YGM re slx bash

reldes

Sorry matth75 I don’t seem to have your email. Could you please check and re-send.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bits and bobs clearout’ is closed to new replies.